Devil's Entery 2

Apov ( Lisa comes with two glass of wine)

Lisa: hear jungkook it's your favourite bear I specially buy it's From LA

Jk: ohhh Lisa I am sorry but I don't drink now..

Lisa: what ....from when....

Jk: ummm it's long story......but...in short..I promise tea....( Hold tea's hand) that I will never gona drink again.....in my hole life.... that's why....

Lisa: what you stop drinking just for him.....( Sharp eyes) ohh good ( fake smail)

Tea: Lisa plz tell if I can help you anything.....

Jk: no tea you don't need to do anything....I will do you just stay with me....( Slow and sweet voice)

Lisa pov ( what the f***k he never in his life talk to me this much sweet...)

Tea: what no Kooki...I want to help Lisa to......Lisa you tell what I have to do......

Lisa POV ( ohh he wana help me.....okk ...than 😏)

Lisa : okkk so jk you go and plz put this havey things in my room plz...

Jk: okk.....tea....I am going plz be careful... don't hurt yourself....okk....

Tea: okk Kooki......( Childish voice)

Lisa pov ( okk Kooki......yakkk what a sult he is..... taking like baby....to grab his attention........)

Apov ( jk left the room leving tea with the devil)

Lisa : tea....I am gonna arrenge the kichan.....can you plz put this all things in store room.......

Tea : yes..I will....

Apov ( our innocent tea without thinking anything start to go towards the storeroom.....he was arrenging the things in room.....when he heard door closing sound.....)

Tea: what sound was that....

Apov( tea come closer to door and try to open it...but it's was not ... opening.....)

Tea: what happened to this door why it's not opening....( Panek) kooki..kooki....Lisa....Lisa....kooki plz open the door..plz.....Lisa....ahhhhh..

Tea: phone phone yes my phone.....shit...Hera is no network.....kooki...Lisa....

Apov ( subbenly room light gets off and the room become Dark.....)

Tea: what is going on....no dark noo...noo....kooki..kooki..plz open the door...Lisa.....ahh

Apov ( tea was now crying because he is scared of dark .....and the door is not opening.....)

Outside of the room

Lisa pov: haaa...now look at you ....your Calling my jungkook as Kooki......how dare you to kiss him.....and be near to him.....I never let anyone come near to you and you......now stay inside....for your hole life.....

Apov ( After putting everything in lias room....jk come downstairs......he find no one there.....so he come in kichan......and sow Lisa was arranging kitchan)

Jk: Lisa.. did you see tea .....

Lisa pov ( tea tea tea everytime only tea ..... )

Lisa: no kooki....I didn't see him....

Jk: what..... where he went....

Lisa: ohh now I think he must be go to his Home

Jk: what but he didn't told me...

Jk: let me called him....( Called tea) shit his phone is not answering

Lisa: it's okk he must be busy..... plz you help me in this....