My Angery bunny

In college

Apov ( jungkook bam and Jack rose come in college.....jk come to his set..... teahyung was already seeting there......)

Tea: good morning kooki ...

Jungkook : ........

Apov ( jk without giving attention to teahyung.....he start to walk towards rose Jack and bam.......)

Rose: haa... jungkook what happened....

Apov ( jk set next to bam)

Jk: nothing......

Apov ( teahyung look at jungkook jimin see the sadness in teahyung eyes....)

Jimin: teahyung.....you....

Apov ( but teahyung stand up from his set and go towards jk.....)

Tea: kooki ..... your set is not here..... your set is there..... next to me......

Jk: bam .....

Bam: yaaaa...( Scared)

Jk: tell him....it's my wish where i want to set.....

Bam: haaa...me....

Tea: kooki ...... don't behave like this...come on stand up and come with me ......

Jk: bam tell him....to go to his set don't waste his time....he should go.....the leacher is about to start I have to focus.....on leacher.....

Jack: what you want to focus.....😆😆😆😆

Apov ( jk look at Jack with sharp eyes)

Jack: haaammmm... sorry....😐😐

Tea: Kooki don't give excuses....come ...let's go....

Jk: bam I said No....

Tea: okkk....fine than....

Apov ( teahyung goes to his set he grab his bag and come back to jk set.....)

Tea: bam...stand up....and go set on my table.....

Apov ( bam run from there and seat on teahyung set....tea seat next to jungkook.....jk look at teahyung..but teahyung give very lovely smail...... Jk trun his face controlling his smail......)

Rose: umm..guys.... did something happened....

Tea: what ..no.. nothing happened......kooki..love me... right kooki .....

Apov ( teahyung hug jk...but jk didn't hug back)

Jack: ( whisper to Rose) I don't think Anything is fine......

After leacher.....

Tea: kooki...let's go home togather...okk....

Jk: no.i have some important work to do ..so you go alone......

Apo( teahyung come infort of jk and look at jk with....sad eyes.....)

Jk:( look other side) teahyung...leve my way.....

Tea: kooki .....plz don't do this.....plz naa....I said sorry naa....plz kooki ...look at me....and tell that you ..... angery on me.....kooki....

Apov ( jk turn his head... otherside....but tea grab it and make him look at his face......)

Tea: kooki ......

Apov ( but jk leve the hand...and walk away......leveing sad teahyung.......rose bam and Jack notice it and come to tea)

Jimin: teahyung.....

Tea: kooki.....is so anger...he...is not looking at me...he is .....not talking to me.,.he is ignoring me....he now don't love me jimin.....he don't love me......

Rose: teahyung what happened.....

Jimin: actually ( tell everything to them)

Bam: why your sad....on ....this..haa...

Jimin: what do you mean sad...jk is not talking to him... aren't it big thing...

Jack : it is...but....he is jk....and you..you are teahyung....the teahyung.....who is most important person to him..... infort of you...he is weak....he is mad behind you.....gona do anything for you....even ready to die for you.......

Tea: what...😢😢😢

Rose: come on teahyung..why your crying..... that's great Jeon jungkook...is not strong inaff to hurt you..or hate you.... your his life he will not gona be Angery for long time.....

Tea: but..he is doing that...I want my kooki .back.....he is so anger...I said sorry to him.... multiple times..but..he......

Rose: hii teahyung don't be sad...I have a plane..to make his anger vanish.....

Tea and jimin: plan what plan......

Sometime later
At jk room

Jkpov ( ahhh is so ...... borring.....I want to go to tea and talk with him.....and spend some time with him.....I am missing him.....jk Stop this .. your Angery on him.....he is the one who should Miss you......ahhhh it's.....so annoying.....I am hungry let's go and .....eat something...... )

Apov ( jk come to kitchan.......)

Jk: mom I am hungry..... give me..some.......

Apov ( jk come in kichan well saying this but the person in fort of him....make him.... Shock)

Jk: tea.... what your doing here.....

Tea: good evening.....mr jungkook....

Jk : what......

Tea: my master....I am here to satisfy you.......

Jk: WTH ....is wrong with you....and when you come......and where is everyone.....

Tea: mr jungkook...... everyone is outside for dinner....mr jeon give party to his company.....mr jin...and Mrs Jeon is gone to party....so no one is in home I am here to surve you dinner and taking good care of you.......

Jk: what..... why your talking like that..haaa.....

Tea: mr jungkook

Apov ( teahyung come infort of jungkook....that time jungkook notice tea's outfit......he where a short....and silky white shirt he have black neacktia...... teahyung was looking like chilly.....with his butiful curve......jk look at tea from top to bottom....and his eyes become big......he become stachu......)

Jk : tea what are you wearing

Tea: clothes.....why you don't ware clothes......

Jk: ummmmm...but you I .... what....

Apov ( jk was struggling to say anything...so tea come closer to jk.....and put his finger on jk lipe make him.....not speak anything.....)

Tea: mr jungkook today I am here...at your service..... please take your seat I will bring food...okk.....

Apov ( jk set at table but his eyes was not ready to leave tea..... teahyung come with Food....he served the food in plate and hand it to jk......)

Jk: you also eat naaa.....

Tea: ummm okk....

Apov ( tea set on jk lap....make jk chock on his Silva......he look at tea who give  smirk.....)

Tea: first let me feed you than you feed me....okk ....mr jungkook.....

Jk: haàaaaa.....

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

Hii my teakooker .....I know what your thinking ....that why subbenly teahyung is behaving like that......you gona see it in next part....so plz read it.....

See you in next part
Byyy.....
I purple you

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜