Happy OR Sad

Apov ( after taking class of Jack rose bam and jimin jk come to his home he went to his room  where he find tea who was sleeping on bed....he set next to tea and looking at tea.....he staring at tea face....he play with teahyung hair ....)

Tea POV ( teahyung don't you dare to open your eyes.....no....I am not ready to face him ...... right now.....this plan was....so wrong...ohh.....no..no...he is looking at me...no..no...)

Apov ( let me tell you why teahyung is not opening his eyes....last nigh you know what happened tea tryed to seducing jk which is Canada weriod for tea....it was all rose plan....so he is embarassed ....... )

Jk: tea I know your wake....

Teapov ( oh my god)

Jk: why your not answering me hum.... your acting like fall a sleep haa.... come on open your eyes..... love....

Apov ( teahyung open his eyes and look at jk but he become shy and pull the bedsheet on his face hiding himself in bedsheet.....)

Jk: ( smail) what happened why your hiding your...ha.....

Tea: because I am shy.....

Jk:shy for what haa.....last night you was not shy at all....hum....than  what happened now....hum....( Trying to remove bedsheet)

Tea: ahh kooki no . don't do that

Jk: okk okk....now come out of it and let me see you....

Apov ( tea come out of bedsheet jk smail at tea cutness and kiss his nose......)

Jk: you did that all for making me talk to you give you attention now I am here next to you... giving you attention.... your hiding your self haa..

Tea: kooki .....don't trace me..ok...

Jk: okk baby....but do you remember what happened last night humm....we become one now you all  are mine .....I mark you....

Tea: humm..I know ( shy)

Jk: come one get up let me clean you......

Tea: what no no need....I can clean my self.....

Apov ( saying this tea set Down but subbenly he feel very hard pain in his back.....he hiss at pain)

Jk: ohh be careful.....

Tea: it's your fault....you made me like this.....

Jk: ohh really.....I was very gentle...you was the one who was screaming to go fa.....

Apov ( tea put hand on jk mouth)

Tea: shuuu....you dirty boy....

Jk: okk okk come let me help you...

Tea: no need I am fine ....

Apov ( he was trying to stand but his leg feel like jelly he fall on bed again.....)

Jk: haaaaa.....told you ....

Tea: kooki.....

Jk: it's all my flaut okk..ok....let me help you.....come here

Tea: no .....

Jk: don't be shy.....I already see everything...baby....

Tea: hhhaaa...kooki...you...

Apov ( jk pull teahyung in braddle style...and they did there morning routine......)

Apov ( just like that there lovely life again start....jk forgive teahyung now he is not anger on teahyung..... with there sweet love hole one year is went now only one week is reminded for there final exam..... everyone is studying really hard for the final exam rose bam and Jack too will jk let's look at his prepration of study....... teahyung always help jungkook in study  he come to jk home for studing first one hour is full focus than slowly slowly the focus goes to somewhere else.....lets see what our teakooke doing)