A Date -1

After all leacher

Bam : tea ....plz forgive us...plz....plz..

Jack: yesss...yess ...plz forgive us......

Jk : plz forgive your kooki....

Rose: plz😭😭😭

Jimin: tea my solemate .... forgive.....us ....plz ...

Apov ( jk bam rose Jack and jimin was infront of tea asking him sorry..... )

Tea : why you all are asking sorry..it was not your fault.....

Rose: but ....I was also involved in all this....

Tea : yes but...it was not your plan I know he( jk) Said you to join....

Rose : yes.....

Tea : plz guys don't ask sorry....you guy's did nothing.....

Bam : that means you forgive us...

Tea: Yes....

Jk : ohhh .....my tea your so sweet.... thank you for your forgiveness...

Jimin: yes teahyung thank you.....

Tea : ( fake smile) I forgive them not you two.....

Jk : what but why....

Tea : I know they are innocent....you must be blackmail them......to involved in this... drama...and you ( Jimin) your my soulmate....I thought.. your in my side..but you are a chitter....I am not forgiving you two......

Tea : I am going caffe....byyy.....and you.....jk... don't forget what...dad .... Said to you .......by...

Apov ( after saying this tea leaves to caffe......)

Jimin: it's all becouse of you.....get the hell out.....you.....f**k bunny....

Jk : you....shorty....calling me bunny... first look at yourself......the baby is bigger than you....

Jimin: you.....

Apov (😆😆😆😆😆they again Started to fight.....)

In caffe

Jhope: okk sir your order will be come in 1 minute...

Customer: yes....

Apov ( Jhope come towards....the counter..)

Jhope: tea plz make this coffee....

Tea : yes Hyung....

Jhope: by the way why only you come..... where is Jimin.....he didn't come till now....

Tea : I don't know...and I don't care....he is mean...

Jhope: did you two had fight.....

Tea : yes😡😡

Apov ( tea tell everything to Jhope and jhope Start to laugh loudly.....)

Jhope: OMG you did what....oh my holy shit.....

( Customer are looking at Jhope.,...tea bown to them and ask sorry.......)

Tea: hyung what are you doing....stop laughing....you making them uncomfortable....

Jhope: sorry.... (smail)

Tea : Hyun your laughing on me...your bad ....

Jhope: no no I am not laughing....you wait let jimin come I will scold him...okk