jihope......

Hiii my lovel teakooker..... This is New part....in this part we gona see jimin and Jhope life....how jimin gona impres Jhope.....and will jhope gona find feeling for Jimin let see togather....🤗🤗🤗🤗

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

"AT CAFE"
After tea leave the cafe

Apov ( jimin freshup and comes to help jhope....an person come in cafe.....)

Jimin : hello sir.... have a set ..... what is your order...

Customer : I want Latte with puffy cake....

Jimin : of course sir....wait for sometime...

Apov ( jimin turn to serving table to tell order to tea but reality hit him)

Jimin pov ( shit he want Latte but I don't know how to make Latte Tea is also not hear what I am gona do)

Apov ( Jimin look at Jhope who is busy in organising everything and attending customer..... Jimin was about to call him but stopped)

Jimin POV ( what are you doing Jimin Jhope is already busy and you are hear to help him.... you promised tea that your gona handel everything..... what Jhope will think about you that you can't even make a coffee......( Sighn) no Jimin you can't ask Jhope hyung help .....just do it by your own self..... do it for Jhope.....this is your chance to impress him.... fighting.....)Apov ( after gathering all confidence jimin went to coffee machine and take a look at machine .....)

Jimin : how to use this ....I don't know how to use this....yaaa YouTube I can see from YouTube how to make coffee......

Apov ( jimin take out his phone and serch the video he Follow ever step of making coffee and he made it.....)

Jimin : fuuuuu.... finally I made it but what if it's not good....... jimin it's not time to waste .... let's give this to customer....

Apov ( Jimin serve coffee with the puffy cake....)

Jimin : here is your order sir enjoy.....

Jimin went away from the table but he was looking at the man wating for his reaction...

Apov ( that man take a ceep of coffee and close his eyes he open his eyes and looked at Jimin indicating him to come towards him.....)

Jimin: yes sir....

Customer : who made this coffee....

Jimin : I made it ....

Apov ( Jhope notice nervous Jimin and went closer to him......)

Jhope: it's everything is fine....

Customer : the coffee is amazing......I mean it's so good it's so rich and creamy.......I like it
... your really good in this

Jimin : thank you so much sir.......but its all becouse of him ( Jhope)......he make his own natural coffee powder.......

Customer : ohhh really I appreciate that......byy the way.....I am mr seon....i am manager of color field company......

Apov ( he gives his Card to Jhope )

Jhope : ohh it's so nice to meet you.... ( Bown)

Seon : I want yours cafe 100coffee delivery everyday at my company.....