Happy OR Sad 2

Apov ( teahyung come inside with jk .....jimin...was looking at jk....who have..red eyes..... )

Jimin: jungkook... what happened haa....are you okk....

Tea: jimin..I will explain it later..okk ...kooki... let's go....

Apov ( Teahyung and jungkook come inside teahyung room.....they set on bed.....jk was looking down)

Tea: kooki.....tell me...now... what happened....haa....

Jk: (silent)

Tea: kooki....it's because of result.....

Apov ( jk look at tea and tea see his Red eyes which is full of water.....jk hug tea tightly....)

Jk: tea...I am so nerves.....I..... don't wan Loose you...tea.....I love you so much....if you leave me....than I will die....tea.....plz....do something.....I don't wanna leave...you.... .

Tea: ohhh....my kooki.... stop crying..... nothing is gona happened...okk....we are always gona be together....okk...no matter what.....hummmm......

Jk: ( silent)

Tea: kooki....

Jk: tea I am sleepy ...... let's sleep together.....

Tea: yes.....

Apov ( jk and teahyung lay on bed....jk hug tea ....he was sleep well huging teahyung but teahyung was just looking at jk....than jimin knowk on door.....)

Tea: come in...jimin...

Apov ( jimin and jhope come inside)

Jimin: it's everything fine....haa...

Jhope: teahyung.... jungkook is not looking good what happened.....

Teahyung: well he is scared.....

Jimin: scared of what....

Teahyung: he is scared that ... maybe he will failed in exam.......and I will stop loving him.....

Jhope: what....he is scared of ..that....

Jimin:( smail) ohh....he is small kid or what haa.... scared of his result....that..much....

Jhope: jimin....it's not only about result...he love our teahyung so much..... teahyung is the only person..in his life.....he don't wanted to loose him.... he really love you teahyung....like no one do teahyung ....,..

Tea: yaa....I know hyung...I know....my kooki ...I love you....to...so...so ..so...so.. much....

Jhope: now you guy's sleep okk.....

Apov ( Jhope and jimin.... leave the room.. teahyung kiss jungkook....lipe...jk tight his hold on teahyung shirt.... teahyung smail teahyung also sleep......)

Next morning

Teahyung: comon kooki.... don't be like This.....

Jk:I Said no ...... means no ...

Bam: come on jk don't behave like a child....

Rose: you have to do this...get up....

Apov ( teahyung and jimin was  ready to go college for chaking there result.....but jk is not ready to go to college.....he don't have carriage to face the result .....so teahyung called bam Jack and Rose.....for help)

Jack: dude .....it's just result....come one.....

Jk: I Said no.. mean no.....you....

Jhope: okkokkkk..... Jimin you and all.....go to college and look at results and come here....tell  the result.....jk you stay here..okkk.....

Apov ( teahyung was ready to go....but jk was holding his hand.... teahyung decide to stay...jimin bam Jack and Rose go to college)

3 hours later......

Apov ( everyone come to teahyung House......and goes towards teahyung room)

Tea: ohh you guys are back....what happened why you all are sad....haa....

Jk :( scared) bam..... what happened....jimin..... You tell me what happened....

Jhope: jimin.... what wrong....

Jimin: teahyung .......jk failed in exam.......

Tea: what.....

Apov ( teahyung looks at jk who was silent and looking down)

Tea: kooki....it's fine.... don't worry....I don't care if you failed or pass in exam haaa....you perfect for me okk .... everything is fine ...okk.....I....am....

Jk: you tailed dad that....I am ready to do anything....for you....I will pass the exam.....you have trust on me... teahyung.....you .....give so much to make me become good student.....I lost the bet teahyung dada was right I am good for nothing...and I am not good for you not perfect for you...you deserve better teahyung.....I.....am .....Sorry..... Tea....I am really sorry.....

Apov ( jk was about start to run towards the door but teahyung hold his hand......)

Tea: no kooki .....it's not true...
I know you are only for me....I don't care anything....I want you ...just you....I love you kooki....the way you are...I don't care... about anything.....okk.... don't worry......I will talk to dad...he will..unde

Jk: no..... everything is finished now.....I am useless.....I am.... nothing..... teahyung try to forget about me......and find someone more suitable for you....

Tea:( teahyung hug jk tight) no ....no....no .....no....

Jk: jimin plz take care of teahyung....for me....I am going .....and sorry for everything which I did....or said to you.....thank you for your support....and all......

Jk: teahyung....I love you.....

Apov ( saying this jk move from teahyung and run out of the room.....)

Tea: kooki .....

Apov ( jimin stop him..from... runing)

Jimin: stop it Teahyung .....he is right...he is not good for you....the person who can't do this simple thing....he said he ready to do anything but look at him now.....yous should forget about him...... becouse......it's over now ..... You promised mr Jeon....and as that promises you and teahyung is not boyfriend....now.....

Teahyung: what are you saying jimin.....he is my love I loved him ....and he lovee so much.....he was doing that all for me.....I am not gona Leve him...that easily.....I love him...so much.....no......I am not give up on him.....

Apov ( saying this teahyung run towards Jeon mension)