Tea Life

In college

Apov (After comeing out from washroom teahyung Went to his classroom were Jimin was wating for him)

Jimin: why u Take this much time  ........

Tea : i was in washroom and there was jk so i was helping jk  .......

Jimin : u was helping jk in bathroom...... For What don't he know how to use washroom 😂😂😂

Tea (faceplan) stupid.......crazy..... His shirt baten was broken so i give him my shirt.....

Jimin: ohhhh.......good

Apov ( like this college end   and they come to there workplace.......)

Jimin : comone tea ..... walke fast....we are gating late for work........

Tea : it's ok jimin if we become let but still jhope hyung not gonna scold us...

Jimin : i know but that doesn't means we do timepass ....... come on walk fast......

Tea : relax we are not late we still have 10 minute left.....why so hurry.......or ( smirk) you are  really missing him and want to see him ...... Haaaaa😏😏😏

Jimin :( panik) what wah...t are you sayyyiiing...... nothing like thhhis (shy)😳😳😳

Tea : hmmmmmm ....somone is blashing hummmm( trasing)

Jimin : who
Said i am blashing...... I am not blashing.......

Tea : when did i said that u are blushing.......

Jimin : ummmmm..nooo...i mean..

Tea : ohh comone Jimin......i see in your eays and i know that u like jhope hyung   

Jimin : (sign) how did you know that i like jhope.....

Tea : i am your soulmate i know everything about you.........so whene u gonna tell him that you like him.....

Jimin: no!!!!!! I can't say that...... what he will think about me ....i mean he is so kind good looking and gentlemen........he can find anybody perfect........but I am scared...... what if he doesn't have same felling toward me.......(sad)

Tea: ohhh comeone jimin he is jhope......... He always take care of you.... always look after you......from 5 th standard we are together..........

Jimin: i know but that doesn't means he like me.....( Sad)

Tea : okk okkk now don't be sad.......we will find anyway to find out what he likes you or not....okkkk but now let's go we have to go .......hyung must be waiting for us........

        At jhope cafe

Customer : one coffee and one pancake........

Jhope: okk anything else......😊😊

Customer: nothing......... that's it ☺️☺️☺️

Jhope: okk just wait for some minutes.......

Apov ( suddenly the door open revealing tea and jimin togather jhope smile at both and Jimin shyly smile at him )

Apov (Jhope jimin and tea come in kichan )

Jhope : You guys come....... how was your 1st day of college

Tea : good the college is so good and Big there are alot of students and the teacher are so kind........i make New friends

Apov ( jhope and jimin was looking at tea who was talking everything nonstop and with pount)

Jhope : looks like you guys enjoy it............

(Tea and jimin 😁😁😁😁)

Jhope : okk lets go to work...........

Apov ( After changing their clothes in there uniform teamin start to work......)

           At evening

Apov (The cafe door open revealing an mideage man jhope and jimin and tea looks tenses after looking at the man)

Jhope : ( bown) good evening sir.........

Man : take that f** k evening to your self.......and give me the rent of cafe and Home.......

Jhope : actually sir we currently don't have money ........can we,.......

Apov ( before he complete his word the man shout )

Man : ( shouting) again this s**t......... Everytime from last 3 months i am hearing this s***t you have to give me 3 month rent....... And on top of that i give that house to you stay not for your sooooooo called friends

Jhope : ( shouting)sir .......say anything to me but don't drag them on our matter.......

Man : now you're talking infront of me......... Uhhhhhhhhh you got gutes to talk back with me ........

Jhope : no sir......i was.....

Man : looks jhope i am  giving you 2 way  1 St give me all my money or ( smrik) get married with my daughter  choose anything one....

Jhope : what ????  Sorry sir but I can't choose 1 thing because i don't have money and i do not married your daughter ( Shok)

Man : you f***k ....b***h.....

Apov ( tea and jimin who was sadly standing there looking at ther poor hyung have to face all this because of them.......but they become shock after hearing what that man Said)

Jimin :  what the f** k are you saying .........( Shout + anger )

Apov ( he come and stand between jhope and thet man)

Jimin : what the f**k u said haaaaaaa......soooooo s***t  f** k but that's all is you right......

Man : kid be in your limits .....

Jimin: and you also stay in your f** king limits what you think that we silent so we can't do anything ......haaaaa i was silent till now but u makes me anger...... what you was saying to marry your daughter to him( jhope) nnnooooo he will not not only he nobody wan Marry you  s*****t daughter....... because she is such a sult for money she is ready to do anything.......she don't have Sham and nor u......

Apov ( after hearing this that man become anger 🤬🤬)

Man:  youu .....

Jimin: ohhhh shut up..... your voice is so disgusting.....i can't bear this......u want your money naaa .......i will giving you...... Mony........in upcoming 3 week's .......now silently f**k from hear and come after 3 week's......

Man : ohhh really we will see how you gonna give me my all money.......

Jimin : get lost.......

Apov ( that man live the cafe in anger😠😠😠)

Jhope: ohhh jimin that's was awesome......but all money in 3 week's ummmm don't you think it's less time😕😕

Jimin : i don't care......he just f""k insult you in front of my eyes........ And that was all his plan to make you marry his daughter...( Jeoules) 😒😒

Tea : that right hyung he is bad boy he......say bad world to hyung because of us 😔😔

Jhope : don't be sad it's not because of you he is always ........like this...... don't be sad.......okk now let's go and clean everything..... it's almost time to close cafe........

Apov ( after that everyone lives and close the cafe)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hii my lovely teakooker........ this is my new part..........plz comments me what do you think about this part

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜