Rejected

So my lovely teakooker.,...how are you all.......In last part we see that how jk confess his love towards tea.......but tea reject jk ....and becouse of that jk's ego got hurt.......Now let's see what he gone do....(◠‿◕)

××××××××××××××××××××××××

Apov ( after the college insident tea come to  park....his mind was not stable he was continuously thinking about jungkook and his argument......)

Apov ( tea was remembering all moments........)

In tea mind
Jk : I love you tea .....

Tea : kooki Stop I don't Love you....

Jk : I can make anyone love me and you love me or not...I don't care but your mine and mine only......

Tea : kooki I don't know what happened to you ....but stop this nonsense and leve me it's hurting...

Jk : your mine .... only mine no one can have you .... ( shout)DID YOU GET IT.....

End of Tea imagination

Tea POV ( what was all this... kooki love me but his behaviour is not normal ...I thought he is kind and very soft person but he ......his behaviour is not like before his all word is so bad ....he just called me poor....he Don't care about my feeling....my dicision is not important for him ....than what type of love is this......this is not love this is obsessetion....I will never talk with him... never....)

Apov ( tea was thinking when some drop of tear fall from his eyes....)

Tea pov ( now why I am crying he not care for me....why my hart is hurting...why...why....)

Apov ( tea leated his tear flow from his eyes.....at evening tea goes to Jhope caffe.....)

At caffe

Jhope : Jimin you go and rest .... your doing work from morning....

Jimin : no jhope I am fine ....

Jhope : what fine...in morning you was preparing coffee for  order ....and now you're doing other caffe work to why...

Jimin: hyung your only one here and all this work is not gona done by one person....so let me help you...

Jhope : but...

Jimin : no but..I..

Apov ( There conversation got cut off becouse of boor open revealing tea...)

Jimin : ohhh tea you come...

Tea : yess...( Small smail)

Jhope: but why...

Tea : what...??

Jhope : I mean didn't you go to jeon house... your gona take classes of there's son right.....

Apov ( as soon as jhope say this tea hart feels with hurt.....)

Tea : umm actually I was not feeling well...

Jimin: what you have fever.... (Worried)

Jhope: but you was ok when I drop you in college....

Apov ( yes guys Jhope is that boy whom jk saw.....the boy who was hugging tea ... actually jimin was completing order and tea was helping him.... because of it .. tea become late for college and jhope drive him to college.... And jk saw them ...and after that what happened you all know.....)