Last goodbye.....

At Jeon mension

Apov ( teahyung come to Jeon mension he see jungkook car....that means jungkook was Inside to... teahyung ring the bell and the door open revealing sad Mrs Jeon)

Mrs Jeon: come inside... teahyung....

Apov ( teahyung come inside mr Jeon  jin and rm was seeting on sofa...... teahyung come and set....)

Tea: mr Jeon ..,.I...want to talk with you...

Mr jeon: teahyung I know what you want to talk....but it it's no use..... ...I told you....I told you...that..he is ....not ....good ....we try a lot of time....but lastly I give up on him.....I thought maybe this time....the last hope was you....it's not your fault son ...it's all his fault......he is brat the useless... person....of my family.....and ..

Teahyung: your wrong mr jeon.....he is not useless.....he is the perfect person I ever see....he is pour.....like gold ....he have gold hart which you never notice.....from childhood he is like that.... who's falut in this...no one's faltu..... Before I come he always put his ego first ....he don't care about anyone....only his self is important ...his ego his selfishness....he leve it all...in just.... second when it's come to me ......he don't care about himself only care about me....he is ready to die for me.....and you are saying he is not perfect for me.....no mr jeon...he is he is the one and only for me......I just wan tell you something.....jk is my love he love me and I love him.... that's it....I don't have to change my heart just because he failed in exam he may falid in exam but he pass on wining my heart....and....I am glad that kooki is the my love...... my boyfriend......

Apov ( teahyung was looking at mr jeon stare in eyes everyone was looking at teahyung.....with shining eyes....when subbenly jin shout)

Jin: omg....stop all this,.......I can't handle it anymore....no...he is so.....so .. perfect....wow ......

Rm: jin what are you doing.... Stop..... your massing the things.....

Jin: you monkey stop talking...look at him..just look at him....he is so in love with jk ....my bunny is so lucky....he have him.....

Apov ( teahyung was looking at jin...but than he Heard some voice he look at mrs Jeon ....and mr jeon who was trying to not laugh but they falid and Start to laugh......)

Mrs Jeon: hunny stop this drama now look at him....omg....

Apov ( teahyung was quenfues.....he was looking at everyone with innocent eyes)

Mr jeon: teahyung child.... everything is fine.....this all was drama.....

Teahyung: drama....

Mr jeon: yes..... jungkook is not falid in exam.....he come first in hole college......he bet you and jimin...in exam......it's all was plan of jimin.....

Teahyung: what.....

Jimin: yes my solemate

Apov ( teahyung look at door and find jimin bam Jack Jhope and rose.....)

Jimin: when we went for  checking result we all plant to prank on you when we find out that jungkook is come first ....we plan this an tell about this parnk to mr Jeon and all 

Teahyung: what...kooki ..did kooki Know about this....

Jin: he was not know when he was your house when he come home......we tell him everything.....

Mr jeon: but after listening to you...I  Think I was wrong...I didn't handle everything like you did.....you change my son and his life..... he is nothing without you...

Teahyung: you all are so bad....I thought Everything is finished....I am so anger..... Jimin...I will kill you......but wait where is kooki.....haaa....