Devil's Entery 3

Apov ( Lisa was looking at jungkook and teahyung.....but subbenly someone grab Lisa hand and drag her...out)

Lisa: rose leve my hand....it's..hurt....ahhh....

Apov ( rose take Lisa in downstairs.....where.....
jimin bam and Jack Jhope was standing......)

Rose: why you did that haaa....

Lisa: look rose i didn't did that intentionally.....

Rose: ohhh stop it Lisa.... don't show your acting skill infront of me.....

Lisa: but....

Bam: Lisa ...we know what  kind of person you are.....you always......hurt the person who come near to jungkook.....

Jack: and we know that you did this all becouse jungkook love teahyung

Rose: but remember....one thing....maybe jungkook don't know about you but we know....jk Love tea.... teahyung is the only person who matter to jk .....so ......be careful..if you hurt teahyung than jk will not gona forgive you...he wil kill you.....

Lisa: listen I know why you all guys saying this..... because I love jk....and I always crazy about him....but now my feelings is changed......I was in love with jungkook..but now..I don't love him.....

Jimin: what....

Lisa: yes.....kai....is the one who I love...he Live in LA we are so in love...he love me..and I also love him....the past was past...now I don't have any feelings towards jungkook...and no jealous of teahyung.....so what is happened is all accident....I didn't did it intentionally.....I swer...

Lisa : I know is hard to believe but it's true.....

Apov ( rose Jack and bam look's at eachother with questions in there mind.....)

Jhope: okkk ...I believe on you.....but remember one thing...if you again try to harem teahyung or jungkook...than no one is worst than me...did you get it .. teahyung is not alone we are with him... understand.......

Jimin: but jhope.....

Jhope: jimin.....it's...fine...I think she's saying truth...

Lisa: thank you hyung....I know that...it's hard to believe but.....I am happy to see them togather.....

In bedroom

Tea: kooki....

Jk: ummmm....

Tea: if your done then can you leave me I can't breathe.....

Jk: ohh sorry tea...I hug you so much tighte... right.... sorry....

Tea: it's okk kooki.....ohh kooki...look it's almost... evening.....I have to go home.....

Jk: what no your not going....

Tea: but why

Jk: looks doctor say that you have to take rest ....so your going to rest here....

Tea: but kooki..it's not my house..it's Lisa house....

Jk: okk so let's go to my house....and rest there...it's next to Lisa house.naa...

Tea: but..kooki...I can go to home and rest there....why need to stay at your home....

Jk: no I want you to stay... with me...I will take care of you....

Tea: kooki.. but....

Jk: shuuu...I don't want to Leave you ..so plz let's go naa.....

Tea: but Kooki....I...