REGARD 2

Jk : Tea .....tea .....plz Stop....

Apov ( jk was calling teahyung will following him....)

Jk : Jimin ......tea plz Stop.....I am sorry..... listen to me

Apov ( jk was madly running behind tea and Jimin ........ everyone is looking at them but they don't care.......jk try to hold tea hand but ..... Jimin push him ......jk fall and everyone who was witnessing this seen was very shock.....)

Jimin : don't you dear.....to touch him..... with your s***t hand.......

Apov ( jk stand up from ground ....and look at Jimin.....but he didn't say anything or do anything...... everyone was shock that the grate jungkook was not saying anything......)

Jk : tea .....I ....

Apov ( jk was trying to talk with tea.... but Jimin comed and stand between  jk and tea......)

Jimin : No..... he's not listening anything.......you just stay away from him.... other wise.....

Apov ( jimin held jk's coller......but jk was just looking at tea ....with a very scared look .....)

Tea : Jimin...... Leve....it.... don't wast your time.... let's go......I want to go home....plz.....( Said with trying hard to not cry....)

Jimin: hmmm .... let's go....

Apov ( jimin leved jk coller and push him hard....and held tea hand ...... they both leve the college...... everyone's was looking at jk who was now just like stachu........he was frozen....at that time jk's friends come...)

Kai : what is happening hear.....

Bam : what your looking at ....is there any show...haaa....go back to your class.......

Apov ( rose comes towards jk and held him draging him......)

Meanwhile with tea and jimin....

Apov ( After the al drama....tea and jimin comes to Jhope caffe.....)

J hope : ohhh you guys... what happened why you both come now.....

Jimin : Jhope can you close shop for today....I have something important to talk.......( Serious)

Jhope: okk just give me some minutes.....

Apov ( Jhope close the caffe)

Jhope: now tell me what happened...

Jimin: Jhope ......you know I told you ...that someone was bulling tea....

Jhope: yes...

Jimin: that person is jungkook..... pricipals sir's son.......( Angery)

Jhope : what...tell me...hole story......(angery)

Apov ( jimin tell everything to Jhope.....)

Jhope: what the f***k and you tea.....why didn't you tell us.....haaa why you hide all this from me......

Apov ( tea was crying.......)

Tea : because...... because I thought that maybe he 
Will realise his mistake....but no he is....
I just hate him hyung..... first he said he loved me.......when he sow you and me togather.....then when I say that I don't Love him.....change said he don't care about my feeling....... when I rejecte him....he started to Bully me....so that I can accept him....tell me Hyung....tell me is this love....no right......I told him.....I told him lot of time....that this is not his love it's obsession...but no his ego is more.... important.......( Crying)

Jimin : heyyyh. Why your crying...haaa.....why your crying for that ..... selfish... person.... he's not deserve...he not deserve you......

Tea : jimin.....I.....I...