Little intro from Me :P

hellOo.....
This is my 2nd fanfic ever, the other I didn't finish. But I thought I'd just give a quick introduction of me and the story so maybe it makes a little more sense✋.
Starting from szn 4 I will try follow each episode which I know will make this a big slow burner BUT I'm a sucker for those. Occasionally I'll skip an episode or two that's irrelevant to the storyline but I think this is for the best. I do not plan on going all the way to the final season, just one or two more depending on storylines!
This story originally started at season 1 but ehh I wrote that in my head through maladaptive daydreaming 😶‍🌫️. So character development and storylines kept getting jumbled and I said screw it and I'll write it out on here 💀.

I don't know if anyone will read this, but to me that really doesn't matter...I mean......it would be niCe ✋ but this story is mainly for me.

I couldn't find much enemies to lovers Dean Winchester fanfics where they really hated eachother. Do pass on any and all recommendations though!
If I'd started this book from season 1 there would be a lot more «I hate you» vibes but because the two characters have been in eachothers company for so long, a small amount of tolerance has been built. BUT they insult and yell at one another as much as possible.

Anything in italics that is not obviously emphasis on something, is a lil peek into the characters thoughts btw!

—————//////////—————-

Quick overview of my Character:

~ Kaylnn Adams ~
- 23 years old
- dark curly/wavy hair, faint scar across her cheek and a couple more on her from hunting and things. Anti possession tattoo over her heart, she got one the same time as the Winchesters, brown eyes with little flecks of gold (when the sun hits them)
Dark skinned (altho on the lighter side mixed) and average height, about 5"5/5"6

☝️I have a whole backstory but imma just shorten it down for y'all. ⤵️

She and Sam met in college. She majored in engineering and English lit. Father always pushed her to be good at school. She first hid the acceptance letter from Stanford but that resulted in a nasty fight and the faint scar on her cheek.
Neither brother know much about her past just that she wants to be rid of it.
Mother left, she never knew her had no desire to.

When Dean tried to get Sam to go on the road with him after Jessica's death there was no way Kaylnn was missing out. Dean had tried to flirt with her— which pissed her off, and then tried to get her to stay back at college which made her dislike for him grow.

She's good at hunting and good with cars. She and Sam are great at research as they both weren't bad at college.

And you can bet Kaylnn Adams knows she looks damn good in a leather racer jacket.

Bro I spent way too much time making this moodboard 💀

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

music mentioned, (both their vibes and what Kaylnn loves): arctic monkeys, chase Atlantic (meddle about> & slow down), led zeppelin, black sabbath, metallica, Bon jovi, -never let me go by Florence and the machine.
And more as I write!

FYI ⚠️: I wrote these AS I watched each episode. So may not line up all the time 😗 but might edit or smt YK YK.
Would recommend watching and reading as you go as that's how MY brain works, but ultimately you have free will and read it how you like 🤌🏾

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

TW: language, violence (obvi its supernatural), mentions of panic and anxiety, gore and uhhh....some bad writing and probable plot holes 🕳️ 😻

anyways 💪🏾