Ep10 - "Heaven and Hell"

The sky outside was flecked with stars. But none of them got a chance to see due to the stand off happening inside the wooded cabin.

Sam seems to be trying to diffuse the situation. "You want Anna? Why?"

Uriel ignores him. "Out of the way."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, I know she's wiretapping your angel chats or whatever, but it's no reason to gank her." Dean steps forward.

"Don't worry. I'll kill her gentle."

Kaylnn snorts. "Wow. Thanks for your consideration."

Uriel surveys her again. It's like the angel could see right through her. She didn't like it.

"If I were you, girl, I would stay far away from any potential fight you face against us." He had a cold, knowing look in his eyes.

Kaylnn's own brown eyes narrowed. Why did she feel like she was in the dark?

Dean shook his head. "You're some heartless sons of bitches, you know that?"

"As a matter of fact, we are. And?" Castiel was the one to reply.

"And? Anna's an innocent girl." Sam couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"She is far from innocent."

Confusion, again. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means she's worse than this abomination you've been screwing." Uriel's fixes his cuffs. "Now give us the girl."

Dean shrugged. "Sorry. Get yourself another one. Try JDate."

"Who's gonna stop us? You two? Or this demon whore? Or...her....? As if she would even know where to begin." Uriel scorned, that last part made Kaylnn want to hit him.

Without warning Uriel throws Ruby against a wall.
Dean goes for him.

"Cas, stop...please." Sam pleads.

Castiel touches his two fingers to Sam's forehead and he falls to the ground.

"What did you just do-?" Kaylnn shouts marching towards Castiel.

Across the room Uriel punches Dean
"I've been waiting for this."

Suddenly a bright light engulfs Castiel and Uriel and they disappear.

Kaylnn squints, and then she feels the blood rush from her head. Before she can think the white light she'd seen is replaced by black.

———//////———

"So, what do you think?" Dean's voice stirs her.

Sam's voice is next to hit her ears. "I think Anna's getting more interesting by the second."

Kaylnn feels the hardwood floor against her back as she slowly sits up. "Mmmmffff"

Dean looks at her, he'd sat down next to her at some point. Probably when Sam had woken.
He turned to the girl next to him.
"Ahh so sleeping beauty is finally awake?"

She smirked. "Beauty?" Her eyes were closed still but she rolled her shoulders.

"Shut up." She heard him grumble. Then, "Sam why did it take longer for her to wake up?" He said in a low voice.

That's right, Castiel had somehow put Sam to sleep.....was that had what happened to her..?

"Awh are you concerned?" Kaylnn opened her eyes, jeez he was a lot closer than she thought. She swallowed.

"Yeah yeah, just making sure that single braincell is still floating around in there." Without thinking he reaches over and taps the side of her head. By her temple.