Ep15 - "Death takes a holiday" pt2

They'd practiced into the night.

But now it was daylight trying to peak through the curtains

"Animum vult decipi, ergo decipiatur. Vis, vis, vis."
Pamela said the magic words.
"Okay, guys. That's it. Showtime."

Dean is the first to sit up as the room goes from full color to shades of blue. He looks at Pamela.
"Well, nothing like shooting blanks. What's plan B?"

The seer gives no reaction to his words.

Dean looks over at Sam, then Kaylnn. Both are still lying down.

Kaylnn coughs. He whips his head around to find her and his brother standing behind him.

Sam spreads his hands as Dean looks back down at himself on the floor.

"Ugly, aren't you?" Kaylnn smirks.

"Shut up Adams, guys would kill to look like me." He said confidently. Then a pause. "Oh, I'm so feeling up Demi Moore."

Kaylnn made a face of disgust.

Pamela's voice rang out. "All right, so, I'm assuming you're somewhere over the rainbow. Remember I have to bring you back."

She stands and goes over to Sam. Dean and Kaylnn watch her.

"I'll whisper the incantation in your ear." Pamela leans down and whispers into Sam's ear.

Across the room he grins.

"What'd she—" Dean looks at Sam. "What'd she say?"

Sam shrugs.

Kaylnn rolls her her eyes.

—————//////////—————

The three are walking out onto the street. It's daytime and a jogger is coming towards them. A car drives past.

Everything has a blue tint to it.

"So the spirit world's got the twilight filter on it. Huh." Kaylnn said taking it in.

The jogger runs straight through Sam, his mouthy opens in surprise. Dean laughs.

"That was wild."

Sam looks at him, incredulous.

Dean sticks his arm into Sam's chest up to the elbow.
Sam looks down at it, then up at Dean, face stony.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" Dean grinned.

"Get out of me." Sam says.

Dean pulls his arm back. But immediately turns putting his hand through Kaylnn's shoulder.

"Dean." She warns. He steps closer and without realising she shoves him with anger. Shock ripples through them both when she makes contact.

She looks down at her palms as if the answer's there.
"Weird."

Dean looks pissy and confused. "How come you can hit me?" Then turns to Sam. "How come she can hit me?"

Sam sighs and starts walking. "Come on."

Kaylnn tries to push Dean again but only succeeds in phasing through him.

As they walk Kaylnn ponders the whole 'ghost' thing.

"Guys. Don't you think it's weird how people can walk through us, and we can go through walls and doors and shit....but we don't fall through the ground?" The girl hopped over some cracks in the pavement, as if to emphasise her point.

"Yeah I don't really think about it." Sam was too far ahead so Dean was the one to answer her.

She huffed at his answer. "Yeah well you don't think about much do you Winchester—"