Ep14 - "Sex and Violence" pt2

While Kaylnn waited for the heave of retching to come, a thought occurred to her.

She'd already checked the crime scenes. Scoured them in fact. Not a single one of the stupid little petals had been there.

Her reflection stared back at her in the mirror. She hadn't properly looked at herself in a while. Yet, the face in front of her....it was hers no doubt but.....familiar somehow.

Then it clicked. The fed. She looked just like the fed.

No, the fed looked just like her. Same brown wavy curly hair. Same slant of the eyes, hell, even the little bits of goldish brown were there.

She let her hand drift to her face over the faint scar across her cheek. Imperfection, Munroe had no blemishes or scars.

They were similar, too similar. How had she not seen it before? The way Nicola and Dean got on. She'd been blinded by annoyance and jealousy.

Ew do NOT ever repeat that about Dean Winchester ever again.

So that meant....Munroe was the siren? But the siren only looked like what their victim's deepest desire was.....

The air seemed to get thinner.

Kaylnn shut out the thoughts and sped outside to the car park of the strip club.

Dean and Munroe were chatting. Nice and cozy in proximity too. Since when had the bitch's top buttons come undone? Kaylnn gagged.

Walking up to them she tapped Dean on the shoulder. "I need to speak to you. Now."

Dean turned, a look of mild annoyance on his face. "What?"

Kaylnn looked at Nicola behind him, not bothering to hide her hatred. But she was just as surprised to find venom in the siren's stare.

But when Dean looked back at Munroe she was the picture of innocence again.

"Alone."

Dean rolled his eyes.

"It's about Sam." She lied.

"Fine. I'll be two seconds sweetheart." He said to the fed.

She gave him a smile as bright as the sun.

Kaylnn dragged Dean out of earshot.

"That's fake evidence."

"What?" Dean said, his eyes raking over her. She wished he'd stop.

"I checked the crime scenes myself, I never found petals. I scoured them Dean, if they'd truly been there I would've seen them." Kaylnn held out her hands. They needed to get away now.

But Dean shook his head. "Listen, if the fed found it she found it." He was ignoring her. "Maybe you just missed it. Slipped up."

Kaylnn's temper rose. "Stop thinking with your dick Dean and trust me. For once trust me." The last two words came out a little desperate, she cursed herself.

Dean's eyes seemed to clear for a second and Kaylnn felt a little hope, but then a sweet slightly husky voice spoke up from behind them at the car.

"Everything okay guys?"

"Just peachy thanks." Kaylnn snapped, sarcastically. She looked back at Dean but he'd already started to shake his head again.

"Kaylnn I think maybe you're just a little jealous—"

"Jealous?!"

"Yeah, you know, new person in the group—"

"Oh so she's 'in our group' now??"