Ep7 - "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" pt2

The group had come back to their room to find Castiel and another angel there.

"So this is your plan, you're gonna smite the whole friggin' town?" Dean half-yelled.

"We're out of time. This witch has to die, the seal must be saved." Castiel said.

"There are a thousand people here." Sam said incredulous.

"One thousand two hundred fourteen." The other angel- Uriel, stated.

"And you're willing to kill them all?" Sam said not able to process their intent.

"This isn't the first time I've... purified a city." Urial said.

Kaylnn crossed her arms. "Purified? This sounds more like an extermination."

"Look, I understand this is regrettable." Castiel tried.

"Regrettable?" Dean sounds pissed.

"We have to hold the line. Too many seals have broken already."

"So you screw the pooch on some seals and this town has to pay the price?" Dean said angrily.

"It's the lives of one thousand against the lives of six billion. There's a bigger picture here."

This whole "holier than thou" business was getting on her nerves, Kaylnn scrutinised.

"Right, cause you're bigger picture kind of guys."

"Lucifer cannot rise. He does and hell rises with him. Is that something that you're willing to risk?" Castiel said strongly.

"We'll stop this witch before she summons anyone. Your seal won't be broken and no one has to die." Sam said, he looked between the two angels.

"We're wasting time with these mud monkeys."

The three share a look at the name he'd called them.

"Excuse me?" Kaylnn said her temper rising. "Just who do you think you-" She's stopped by Dean grabbing the back of her jacket and hauling her back. He ignores the fury she throws him in a glance.

"I'm sorry, but we have our orders." Castiel says to Uriel.

Uriel's gaze seems to land on Kaylnn's for a moment, her anger caused him to look twice. He tilts his head, and Kaylnn feels goosebumps prickle up her arms.

"No, you can't do this, you're angels, I mean aren't you supposed to – You're supposed to show mercy." Sam implored

"Says who?" Uriel says harshly, snapping to Sam.

What had been that look earlier??

"We have no choice." Castile tried to explain.

"Of course you have a choice. I mean, come on, what? You've never questioned a crap order, huh? What are you both, just a couple of hammers?" Dean snapped.

"Look, even if you can't understand it, have faith. The plan is just." Castiel replied.

"How can you even say that?" Confusion across Sam's face.

"Because it comes from heaven, that makes it just."

Kaylnn scoffed, and Uriel gave her another assessing look.
The room was growing stuffy with tension.

"Oh, it must be nice, to be so sure of yourselves." Dean said.

"Tell me something, Dean, when your father gave you an order, didn't you obey?" Castiel stops him.

Dean looks at the angel for a second, but comes to a decision in his head. "Well sorry boys, looks like the plans have changed."

"You think you can stop us?" Uriel says, snobbery in his tone.