Ep15 - "Death takes a holiday" pt3

"We gotta find Sam." Kaylnn said, standing with her arms folded as Dean went to answer Tessa's request to help.

"Tessa needs my help." Dean said stoically.

Kaylnn looked to the night sky for answers on how to control her annoyance.
"Fine. You go with your little girlfriend, I'll find Sam."

Dean found her gaze burning into him, but he was already pissed at the angels he mayaswell be pissed at her too. "Fine."

Dean and Tessa disappeared and Kaylnn let out a grumble before stalking down the street. She still couldn't teleport, for whatever reason.

She begins to take a turn to the left when she feels herself being pulled, and pulled hard.

"Imum vult decipi, ergo decipiatur. Vis, vis, vis."

The words, spoken in Pamela's voice swirl through her mind. Then, suddenly she's back in her body.

Everything aches. Is it supposed to hurt? But just as she's about to open her mouth to complain she sees Pamela. Her heart drops.

The woman barely notices as she concentrates on Dean the same words repeated.

Pamela sits back.

"I'm pretty sure she's started up again."

Kaylnn hadn't heard Sam's words before, she was too focused on the blood pouring over Pamela's hand.

"What happened?" Dean's voice now rang across the room.

Sam sees the two of them, alive once again.
"Dean, where's Tessa?"

"She's..." Dean trails.

Pam takes off her sunglasses.

"Pamela, I'm so sorry." Sam says in anguish.

Death seems to loom over the room. Kaylnn is frozen on her bed.

"Stop." Pamela shakes her head.

"You don't deserve this." Sam said as sorrow filled his voice.

"Yeah, I don't." Pamela said, she was annoyed. "I told you I didn't want anything to do with this. Do me a favor? Tell that bastard Bobby Singer—to go to hell for ever introducing me to you two in the first place." She starts coughing.

"Take it easy, Pamela." Dean tries to calm her down. "If it's any consolation, you're going to a better place."

"You're lying." She turns her head towards Dean.

The brothers share a look. Kaylnn feels for the woman.

"But what the hell, right? Everybody's got to go sometime." She scoffs, but Kaylnn knows that tone well. Hell she practically invented it. Sarcasm to hide the pain, the fear.

Pamela beckons Sam closer.

"Come here."

He leans close, and Pamela whispers in his ear.

Kaylnn can't hear what she says exactly but whatever it is Sam's reaction says enough. It's bad. Bad enough to be her last words, as she starts to cough again.

She leans back against the headboard. Her eyes slide to Kaylnn's and for one haunting dreaded moment the girl is afraid Pamela will try to say something to her.

But she says nothing and a trickle of blood slides from her mouth. The light finally dies from her eyes.

"Pamela?" Sam asks.

Pamela's head slides down.

"Pamela!" Dean bursts.

Kaylnn gets up from the bed, moving feels like a drag. "She's gone."

Dean goes from looking at her to Sam. "What did she say to you?"

Sam just looks away.

Pamela's body is still as the light from a beside lamp catches her blood.

Kaylnn walks out. Fresh air being the one thing she allows herself to think of right now.

A/N: only a small piece but I just didn't wanna smoosh it on to the last part. Next one will be cut down a bit too if I can manage. But it's otw :)