Epilogue + Book 2!

Alrighty so if you're reading this I'm gonna assume you're interested in the further love story of Dean and Kaylnn so this is the plan....

Here y'all will find a quick summary of Season 4's ending as-well as where MY OC fits into it.

(I apologise, but I'm too lazy to write it in and I wanna skip to the better writing anyways so I think it's best for majority if i do it this way)

Book 2 will have an opening chapter just about Kaylnn and her life also some other bits and pieces...

Then I'll skip 1/2 episodes of the brothers and we will be back into episode format of Season 5 beginning from episode 4 "The End"

————//////////————

So, what happened at the end of Supernatural Season 4?

Goaded by both Lilith and Ruby, Sam kills Lilith with his powers, unwittingly breaking the final seal. Ruby reveals that she has been working for Lucifer all along, but Dean breaks into the tomb and they kill her. The brothers then watch in terror as Lucifer emerges from his opened cage.

Opening of s5 ⤵️
White light consumes everything and just as the end is near the intervention of God himself (unbeknownst to the brothers) rescues them and put them on a nearby plane where they survive the blast.

During this, Kaylnn stayed with Bobby watching live on TV as the light flared where scientists had predicted strange energy. Already people were coming up with there own theories but Kaylnn and Bobby knew. The seal had been broken and the Apocalypse was upon them all.

————/////////————

Right then that's the lil catch up done it covers the basics and gets me started for Book 2 and season 5

Part of me really wants to re write from seasons 1-3 just coz I miss them hunting 😭
But it's too much effort to go all the way back yk? I miss early seasons already OML

Anyways thank you SO SO much readers and voters it means the world AGHHHH
See you in Book 2!

16th December 2023

Update; book 2 chapter 1 is out!
If you have the time or compulsion I'd love for you to check it out :3