Chapter 1

Mickey Pov

"Mickey, will you calm down." Declan has told me this for the thousandth time.

"Fuck you, Declan. You should be worried too. It's getting closer to our 150th born day and we still haven't shown any signs of the mating gene. I don't feel any different with Ashford. Do you feel any different with Makay? What if we're not mates, Declan. Ashford will have no other."

He became quiet. He has the same fears as me. We love those girls with everything in us, but we thought that we should be attacking them by now. Or at least showing signs of mating. Not only that, I'm worried about this warlock that everyone is afraid of. Even my mom is worried. My mom loves me to death, but if someone mentions my warlock she steps back with a worried look.

She told me about my dad's warlock, and it wasn't pretty. If she had told me that back in the day, I probably would have tried to kill my father. No one and I mean no one upset my mother in the slightest. Once her smile disappears, I have a problem. The same with my sister. My sister is a hot head though so Declan constantly puts her on her ass.

I smile at the memory of my sister's antics. Hers and Ashford. Ashford is a little more timid. She reminds me of my mother.

Shine told us stories of how timid my mom was when she first arrived at Aelasar. But my mom later found a strength that literally rocked the foundation of Aelasar. Now everyone loves her. She's the perfect queen. I'm hoping the same for Ashford, because something tells me that she will have to dig deep for her strength. I've prepared her as best I could. I'm no angel, even before the warlock I've had fits of rage, mainly surrounding anyone that thinks that they can come against me and win. Ashford has learned this the hard way over and over.

"Hello, my prince. Did you send for us?" I smirked as Thela walked in. I need to let off some steam. I refuse to go home strung so tight. I try to hide every evil smile, every eye twitch from my mother. I have a seriously fucked up mind. My thoughts are never loving or comforting. They are sick and twisted.

The girls in The Outlands have a way of making you relax. They are not bound by all that morality crap like inside the kingdom.

"Yes, Delcan and I need to relax before returning home."

I grab one and throw her on the bed. I climbed over her and shoved my dick in her mouth and pound away. She opens her mouth and takes it all. My dick slides all the way down her throat. When she encloses her throat around my dick. I moaned.

I heard a scream and saw Declan fucking the other one from the back. He extended his claws and scratched down her back. As the blood flowed, Delcan groaned and pumped faster.

The Outlands have turned us into the beasts that everyone feared. Even though Shine is head of The Outlands. Declan, my Uncle Traja and myself strike fear in The Outland at the simple mention of our names. Yes, we fight for the helpless, but at the same time, it's an outlet for us. Especially Declan and me.

After we orgasm, we got up and left. With a thought we're in front of Aelasar's gates. After we are let in, we're met with welcome backs. I went straight to find Ashford. I want to make sure she is still here. Every day I fear that she will find her mate and leave. What if I'm not her mate. Can I let her go? To love another and bear his children. Hell no, curse it.

I found her in the parlor, her and other females. "Ashford," I growled.

Her smile dropped and worry clouded her eyes. "Hello Mickey." She stood and came to me quickly.

"Where's Makay? You're to be with Makay at all times."

"I'm aware of that Mickey, but Makay had a gentleman caller and kicked me out."

I cursed. Declan is going to fuck her up. I know it's a double standard, but they are not allowed to have sex with anyone. Or even talk to other males. Makay knows this but she is always breaking the rules and testing Declan's patience.

"You smell like a woman." After she said this, she started to back up and I hated that.

I grabbed her arm. "Do we have a problem, Ashford?" I tightened my grip on her arm.

She winced then smiled. "No, Mickey. We don't have a problem."

"Ashford."

I hurt her and I didn't want to do that. But my temper always gets the best of me.

"No Mickey. It's ok. I will wait for the day when I will be enough for you." For years she's been withholding sex. I won't force her. But I need a release like any other male. And if she won't do it then someone else will.

She walked off.