Chapter 23

Shane Pov

I woke up to shouting and loud noise. "It was just his assistant, Mickey. He didn't know, ahh!"

"Ok Mickey, ok. I'll tell him, just please, don't." I rushed from my bed when I heard Ashford's scream. I came upon a confusing ass scene. Ashford's face was bloody. She was standing in front of a pink colored male that's shivering in the corner. He's small and looks like a clergyman from the Chakutire clan. Ashford looked like she was trying to protect the male. I'm ashamed to say it but in the that instance I wanted to kill the man as well, because why is he in our fucking villa. And what does he want with Ashford? She's ours.

Ashford turned to me with tears in her eyes. I was going to her but Mickey stopped me. "Don't." Ashford took that time to teleport the being away from Mickey. Mickey rushed her with a roar and backhanded her to the ground. He picked her up and grabbed her chin hard. "Maybe you want to fuck him, Ashford, hmm. Were you two meeting when I was off in the Outlands, hm. Were you here being a little whore."

"No Mickey. If you would let me explain, please. Listen to me!" I've seen enough. I pulled her from him. He grabbed me and tossed me against the wall then waved his hand. Some kind of invisible locks kept me from moving. I struggled. "Mickey, stop this." He ignored me and walked over to Ashford. She was in the corner scared. "Ashford! Fight him!"

She looked at me then flinched when Mickey walked up to her and stared down in her face. He raised her chin up. "I thought you loved me, Ashford. And what about Shane? We would do anything for you."

I can see that she was feeling bad at the mere mention of disappointing him or me. He followed that through with another strike to her face. I started struggling in my restraints. "Mickey, please I love you. I love Shane. I wouldn't hurt either of you. Just please. Let me explain. He- he came here to decorate for Declan's party. I left instructions for him to contact me via my comm. But the one I've been conversing with didn't come, he sent his assistant instead and someone must have directed him to our villa. I was about to send him away when you walked in. Mickey please. You're my mate. I would..... "

He grabbed her by her throat mid sentence. She gagged, failing her arms out. "Then you come get me. You don't talk to fucking males. Because you want to know why. They see it as an apportunity to try and fuck you. Do you want to be fucked Ashford. Is that it?"

He threw her to the ground. He ripped her fitted white and gold leather pants and top. She screamed for him to stop. I screamed for him to stop. He dropped his fangs and bit her neck and I can tell he didn't bite the sexual way. He wanted to cause her pain. "Mickey, stop this," I screamed while wiggling against the damn bonds.

While she screamed and failed her arms and legs. He grabbed his penis and forced it into her. When it wouldn't go. He pushed harder. "Ok, Mickey. Whatever you want. You were right. Given the circumstances I should have...."

She was cut off. She screamed when he rammed his dick to the hilt inside her. He threw his head back and roared. He shivered in pleasure but Ashford continued to scream and plead with him. He suddenly grabbed her throat. Ashford couldn't breathe. Her light brown skin was turning an ashen shade. She blasted him with an energy ball. He was thrown backward into the wall. His eyes flickered red a little when he smiled.

He waved his hand and brought Ashford to him. He slammed her body against the wall and started back fucking her. I had to look away. My body started to get confused. The way his ass clenched as he thrust into her was making my dick hard. I simultaneously wanted to be them both. I wanted Mickey to fuck me like that and I wanted to fuck Ashford against the wall with her legs wrapped tightly around me. What the hell is wrong with me? I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Ashford screamed one more time before she seemed to pass out. Mickey laid her on the floor. He looked like a demon when he turned to me. His eyes were red. His fangs were bloody. He waved his hands. The invisible shackles were removed. He brought me to him. He slammed me face first into the wall. He brought his lips to my ear. "Why is your dick hard?" His voice was snarly and scratchy. It made me want him more. I'm so sick. I needed to be seen by the medic, I decided.