Chapter 16

Shane Pov

When Mickey came into the dining hall where I was eating, I tensed up. I don't like the way he makes me feel. I've tried my whole life to keep my humanity in a world where it's easy to lose it. That's why I've always kept to myself. I was grateful that the beings of Fleekopolis saved my ancestors, but I also chose not to indulge in some of the ways of their society. I've watched Earth's holograms. I saw the beauty of the planet. The monogamy, the male on female copulation. Not male on male. The drive to always be better. Do better. Not sure what happened but I'm sure whoever was in charge of the planet was at fault. Maybe the government.

So I've chosen to live my life the way the earth people did. I went to school. I found a trade. I worked hard. Made an honest living. Our house was small but we had all our needs met. But none of that was good enough for my sister.
The immortal beings of this planet have always fascinated her. Then one day she became angry. Why, I don't know, but I'd say it had something to do with Rayce putting that nonsense in her head. Without the elves saving our ancestors over a hundred planet cycles ago, we wouldn't exist. How could Mila do this?

My thoughts were interrupted when Mickey came in. I got angry when I saw him. The way my dick ached was embarrassing. It ached like it does when I see Ashford, if not more. How would that even work? He wants to put his dick in my ass or will it be the other way around.

I deliberately ignored him. Ashford seemed to think that he would be angry if he found out that we had sex and man was it some good sex. I've never felt that way in my life. The chills and pleasure shot through my body like a rocket. It was damn near overwhelming. I thought that I would faint.

Suddenly Mickey was there, picking me up by the throat and slamming me into the wall. I stared down in his face. I know why he's angry. He wants to control everything and gets violent when he can't. We'll I'm angry too. My dick hasn't stopped throbbing since he walked in here. I was wiggling then stopped when he grabbed my throbbing dick. I wanted to ejaculate in his hand right then and there. I don't know why. But I hauled off and punched him in the face. His face actually snapped to the side. I threw the punch with all my might but I figured he could take it. But when he turned back to me he wasn't Mickey. Fuck. His eyes were red. He snarled and threw me across the room. I landed on a table then rolled off and hit the floor. I moaned in pain. Fuck.

I heard everyone screaming, trying to get him to stop, but he sent them flying backwards against the wall.

Makay was looking stiff already, now she's looking even stiffer. "Chaos, don't hurt him. He's human, you'll kill him!"

He snarled at her then ignored her. He rushed me. Picked up and threw me to the opposite wall.

Before I could blink he was there, picking me and slamming me against the wall. He was snarling so hard in my face that I didn't realize he was speaking. His voice was different from Mickey's. It was thick, snarly and full of malice.

"You will submit to me." My world went black. We reappeared in the middle of the woods. There was a small beautiful cottage. It looks like something from a fairy tale. It had thick green foliage vines covering the walls and windows. It was magnificent.

I didn't get a chance to enjoy the scene. I was picked up and slammed against the outside wall. His fangs latched onto my neck. He started sucking. I kneed him in the stomach. It didn't faze him. I kneed him in the balls. That got his attention. He released me. He growled then bent over, holding his dick and balls.

I tried to run. I didn't get very far. I was grabbed by an invisible force and brought to him. He waved his hand. The door to the cottage opened. He threw me in. The toss was so forceful that my back hit the wall. I was slow to get up. I think I felt something pop. He has thrown me against several walls.