Chapter 14

Mickey Pov

I teleported outside of Shine's castle. I need answers. Who the fuck let the humans believe they could coup a fucking take over. They are the weakest beings on the damn planet.

I sensed everyone in the dining room, so I made my way there. When I made it, everyone looked at me and gasped. Everyone stood. On alert.

"No need to be on alert, everyone. He can switch it off if he chooses too." Ashford was pissed and reasonably so, but too bad for her, I'm pissed even more.

"You lost my kingdom to a bunch of fucking worthless humans. How could you be so fucking daft? When you are queen, will this be your first choice? Just to give up everything my family has worked generations for. If so, tell him now, so I can find someone else that's up to the task."

I knew it was too much a few sentences ago. But I couldn't stop myself. I couldn't even say that it was the warlock talking. I'm so very pissed off.

But when she gasped and tears came into her eyes, I knew I went too far. Not only tears but I can tell the verbal abuse hurt her more than any physical abuse I could have inflicted.

"Hey, watch your fucking mouth. She could have let your citizens and captains of your guard die. She was trying to follow the law, so back off."

When the human walked in sprouted nonsense, my first thought was to levitate him to me and crust his chest. But when he walked over to Ashford and put his hand on her shoulders, my world went black.

************************

Makay Pov

When Declan and I limped into the dining hall we didn't even get weird stares. I'm sure everyone heard us. I need to speak with my grandmother, the priestess. There has got to be a safer way to meet your mate. It's too damn animalistic. Deadly. Declan and I can't remember exactly what happened, but we definitely attacked each other and fucked like phenaas all night. At least we are finally at peace. No more turmoil over whether we were mates or not. Now, I just have to survive the next several hundred years trying not to kill his warlock for being an ass.

Declan's eyes switched to black in the shower this morning. The warlock hadn't had enough of our sex session. He thought it could get rougher. Better. He slammed me against the glass and shoved his penis in my sore vagina to the hilt. He choked me until I was about to pass out. When I managed to free myself, he turned me around and tried to shove his dick in my ass. Needless to say. I owe Shine a shower door. I winced. And a new bathroom.

We sat down. I wasn't four minutes into my plan on how to get our kingdom away from the humans peacefully when Mickey walked in, eyes red and huffing like a bigata.

It must've been my soreness that made me slow to react, because even a blind person could have seen what was about to happen. I wasn't surprised when Mickey started to attack Ashford and Shane. But what did surprise me was when they both started to attack Shane. They were growling and ripping at his clothes. Mickey picked Shane up and tossed him in the air. He landed on the table then fell to the ground. Shane groaned.

Then they were on him before we could stop them. Mickey sunk his teeth into Shane's neck and grabbed his penis while Ashford ripped at the rest of his clothes. Shane was torn between a scream and a moan. I tried to get up, but I winced soon after. I am way too sore to move. "Someone, stop them before they kill the damn human."

But no one would dare while they are in the mating frenzy, but their mate is a human. They will kill him. I waved my hand. They both went sailing backwards, away from the human. I had to do something. They would regret killing him.