Chapter 18

Mickey Pov

When I merged with him, I felt powerful. I felt strong. I felt out of control, and even more, I liked it. I looked around at everyone. When my eyes landed on Ashford my legs were moving even before my brain registered it. This will take some getting used to. It feels like my brain had a baby. I literally feel like I'm two different people.

I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her down several hallways.

"Mickey, please, let go of my hair. You're hurting me," Ashford screamed with so much fear in her voice. I'm regretful. But not enough for me to stop. When I found a small closet at the end of the hall, I threw her in it. I slammed the door. I turned and stared at her. I can tell that my eyes unsettled her. I felt the heat of the blood in them. I walked to her slowly. She backed up into the wall. I pounced on her. I ripped her sexy leather top then ripped her leather skirt. She didn't try to stop me. She begged me and tried to reason with me, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. I wasn't listening. I only had one thing on my mind. Well actually two things. Pussy and pain

"Mickey, please!"

I jolted her body hard when I raised her legs and shoved into her only to find that she wasn't ready for me. I grabbed her by her throat and slammed her against the wall.

"Nothing will stop me from having you. Not even you." I secreted liquid from my dick and rubbed it over her pussy then shoved in. I moaned. I should have known Ashford was my mate. Other than the fact that I couldn't live without her, her pussy is the best I've ever had and now that we've freaked out on each other, the sex is 10 times better.

I developed goosebumps as I thrust harder and harder. Gyrating her body as I moved deeper into her.

"Uhn!" She grunted inaudibly as I jolted her body with my thrust. When she tried to climb the wall or get away from me, I became angry. I squeezed her throat tighter.

I moaned against her mouth. I kissed her cheek. They were wet with tears. I looked down into her face and became rock hard.

"Ashford." I moaned. "Mickey," she screamed and tried to move my hand from around her neck.

For some reason I thought about Shane. My dick became even harder, and I got more excited. I can't wait to have them both withering beneath me.

I grabbed Ashford's nipple with my fangs and bit it until blood came. I sucked the blood and moaned. Ambrosia.

I continued to suck and pull her nipple as my fingers made its way down to her clit. I barely tapped it. She screamed out her orgasm. I'm seconds behind her with a loud roar.

Seconds later, I let her down. I looked down in her face and became more obsessive. More possessive, more of everything.

I snatched her chin tight and brought her face to mine. "You thinking about leaving yet?" To my own ears, my voice is scary, but I don't know what to do about that. It's snarly, scratchy and deeper now.

"I can't leave you, Mickey? I never even wanted to," she sadly, like she wished otherwise.

I leaned down and bit her chin until she hissed in pain. I moaned. "Good. You know that I would come and find you and drag you back in the worst way possible."

Softly, she said, "I know, Mickey."

I pulled her from the closet.

"Mickey, Shane's awake."

I looked at Shine. "Can you find me two men that he can drink from?"

Shine looked confused. I smirked. Shane won't be sucking from any woman's neck other than Ashford's and I've taken blood from her already.