Chapter 30

Hey guys, just 3 more chapters left and one heck of an epilogue and a sneak peek into the next storyline. Hint: It involves Aerasume's village and the fact that her people can procreate with any species. Choas will ensue and they will need help from the kingdom. How will Aerasume and the gang feel about helping the village when they shun Aerasume so long ago. They face their most powerful enemy yet and Aerasume and Aeason might not make it out of this one.

Mickey Pov

I looked around this place. This was not a coincidence. It's a reason she was moving closer and closer to the mermen clan. A thought hit me. I waved my hand, teleporting them to the medic bay back at Aelasar. That should have them out of the way for a while. By the time they heal, I should have Makay back. But my mates and I will talk again really soon. They should have known better than to go off alone. I have enemies. Powerful enemies. My enemies are too afraid to approach me, but that can't be said for my mates. I'm still pissed and angry. I thought they were smart. I'm wondering because this was a very dumb mistake in more ways than one. They are my mates. They will never be able to hide from me, even with the help of water, which diminishes tracing sometimes.

But I get it though. I know why they did it and I don't give a fuck right now. If they need more of these chats then I'm happy to oblige, but they will submit to me. I smiled at the memory of Ashford standing up for herself. If I wasn't so perpetually filled with rage, I might actually be proud.

With my mates out of the way, I can save Makay, but first, I need to make a stop.

I scried for Declan, then teleported. He was wreaking havoc at a rest station. It's where locals and off-worlders dock for supplies and refuels and can shop and eat while they wait on their ship to get serviced.

I can't have that. I don't want word getting out that Fleekopolis attacks its visitors. I hesitated a little. Chaos wanted to join in. He wanted to fight, kill and maim, but I held him back. I hate the constant fight inside me. I wanted to let Chaos take over, but I can't have my family's name tied to destruction. Well, no more than it already is. I flung him away from the tourist. He stood up and snarled at me. He hit me with a red energy ball, then picked me and threw me into a transporter.

I charged him. I grabbed him by the waist and threw him to the ground. He was back up in no time. I swung on him. He ducked and came back up with a punch to my jaw. I was raised up several feet in the air then landed on my back. I groaned. I forgot how fast he is.

I jumped up fast. I felt my eyes flicker. "No, I got this." Chaos snarled inside my head. I smirked. Even though we have merged, we can still give each other the reins and Chaos loves a good fight. I know he needs it, but not this time.

I picked Declan up and threw him against a transporter. When he got up, I kicked him towards the forest. I zipped to him, but he was already up with a tree branch in his hand. He swung it and hit me square in the chest. I fell down. I had to take a deep breath. I was slow to get up because of the crushing pain. Declan zipped to me. He picked me up and slammed me against a tree. He tried to zip to me but I raised my foot and kicked him deeper into the forest. He was lifted high in the sky. He did an air flip and landed on his feet and snarled at me.

"Are you feeling better now? If not, I know where we can go for more action." Declan needs to blow off steam. I'm happy to oblige, except I've already blown off my steam whipping my mates into shape, so I'm feeling a little calmer than usual. Not satiated. Just calmer.

He snarled with his black eyes then smirked. "Lead the way." I teleported. He was seconds behind me.

He looked confused when we landed near the ocean. Mer people are very powerful. They look how you would imagine. They are very grayish pale due to the salt water, they have tails, gills and very powerful tridents. Declan and I both need to fight something powerful right now.