𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟑𝟐

I'm going to fucking kill that prick

I'm going to fucking kill that prick. I should've done it when I had the chance, but I wasn't about to do it in front of Vivienne. I'm still fucking fuming.

I knew there was something wrong with him, I shouldn't have ever let him near her, regardless who was here first. The only person I'd completely trust around her, is me. I know for certain I'd never do anything to hurt her.

She's currently in the shower, but she's been in there for a while and I'm a little worried. I've been forcing myself to give her space though, especially after what just happened.

I sit on my hands for another ten minutes until I can't take it anymore. I know Vivienne, and she doesn't take this long to shower. I stand off the couch and head straight to the bathroom, gently tapping on the door, and calling out her name.

I strain my ears for any noise, but other than the sound of running water, it's silent. I call out louder, and when she doesn't respond, I hesitate before pushing my way inside, the bad gut feeling not going away.

The bathroom was full of hot steam and I can't see clearly. I could hear her sobs, muffled by the sound of the shower and I knew what was happening before I even saw her.

I find her in the shower, leaning against the tiled wall. Sobbing and struggling to breathe, another panic attack had taken over her. She's been doing so well lately until now, I swear the pain I'm going to inflict on that little cunt.

Instinctively, I get in with her, fully clothed and underneath the water. With a tender touch, I reach out and take hold of her, holding her closer to my chest. I wrap my arms around her, one of my hands holding the back of her wet hair, hushing into her ear.

She clings onto me, tightly gripping my shirt as she sobs into my chest. I can tell she's in pain, The sound of her cries was like a knife twisting in my heart, each sob more piercing than the last.

Her breaths came in ragged gasps, her body trembling with weakness. I was the only thing keeping her from collapsing completely. I take her face in my hands, turning it to look up at me, "You're doing so good." I hum, brushing a piece of stuck wet hair off her face.

I don't even blink before she's suddenly crashed her wet lips against mine, pushing us against the wall, her bare wet body pressed against me. I let it happen for a few passing seconds until I pull away, she's emotional, she's not thinking straight.

She lets out another sob, before suddenly cupping my face in her hands and pulling me in for another kiss. "Vivienne, c'mon." I gently push her away, despite how much I've been wanting this, I'm not going to let her do something she regrets, especially in this state, she's not in the right headspace to be making decisions like this. No matter how hard this is to reject.

"Please Ryder, please." She begs through tears, her fingers still gripping at my chest. Looking up at me with rosy tear-stained cheeks and red, weary, pleading eyes. She kisses me again, but this time, I let it happen, feeling my dick grow painfully uncomfortable in my jeans.

Our tongues are aggressively intertwining in our mouths, fighting over dominance when I feel her hands tugging at my jeans. I let out a groan, knowing that I shouldn't be letting her do this but it's irresistible.

I grab her wrist, slowly moving it away before pulling away from the kiss. "Look at me." My voice low and demanding, she looks up at me with those 'puppy dog' eyes again. She knows it always wins me over. Little bitch. "Shit, not like that." I groan,

"Fuck me, please touch me." She pleads in a whisper, her wet body grinding against mine, her hand trailing up my chest. 

I give her a look, instinctively undoing my belt and unzipping my pants open. She sinks her teeth into her bottom lip, a satisfied smile curving on her lips before she's on my lips again.

My hungry fingers explore her smooth skin, tracing every curve and dip of her thigh, before gripping it firmly and pulling it up beside me.

She moves a hand beside my head, balancing herself on the wall. I guide my throbbing dick to her entrance, and she moans against my lips as I slide inside her, her body writhing beneath me.

My own grunt comes out, this is my first time in months, and with the girl I've been imagining almost every night for those same long months. She fits me like a tight glove, I could definitely get used to this feeling.

Her soft, wet lips trail down my neck. She purrs seductively as she traces her tongue and bites down on my flesh. I tilt my head back and groan as I pound into her, my free hand gripping her waist as I quicken my pace. 

I feel her suddenly tighten around my dick, her shaky breaths turning into moans, "Ryder," she whimpers, pressing her forehead against my chest. I feel her heat, and I know she's close, I'm not too far behind.

"One-second baby, hold on a little longer," I mumble low into her ear, my thrusts growing quicker and harder as I feel the sensation building closer, my parted lips pressed against her neck.

She hums out, and deep groans leave my mouth. "Mhm." I hum back, indicating I'm ready. She brings her lips back to mine, as we both eventually release at the same time, loud moans and grunts filling the bathroom as I twitch inside her, feeling her warmth around my dick.

She pulls back from the kiss, her red lips swollen and her breath heavy. I release her shaky leg, feeling the heat between us as she stands close. The only noise left being the water and our heavy pants. Suddenly, her entire body collapses onto mine, and she falls into my arms.

"Shit, shit." I panic, holding onto her as I reach over, turning the water off. I carefully lift her from the shower, her body still warm and wet against mine. "Breathe Vivienne, breathe for me." I repeat, wrapping a towel around her, "Don't go anywhere, I need to see your pretty eyes."

I scoop and carry her limp body back to her bedroom. She's not responding, no matter how much I try to shake her awake. But I know how much her panic attacks exhaust her, and with everything that's happened today, I'm not entirely shocked she's passed out.

I lie her down on the bed, gently pulling a nearby shirt over her head, before lying down next to her. I watched her intently, my eyes fixed on her chest as it rose and fell with each breath making sure she's just asleep.

My eyes move to her upper arm, and my hand follows. My fingers running up and down on the physical marks he had left. I can't believe I allowed her to get hurt, the one thing I swore I wouldn't let happen.

My fingers move further down her arm to her wrist, a hairband wrapped around it. My fingers slither underneath, before pulling it off and moving it onto my wrist, as a little souvenir I suppose.

I don't sleep a blink, I remain by her side, still watching every breath she takes, holding her close in my arms, my lips pressed against her temple.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
AN-word count- 1300
first smut chapter and I don't know how to feel abt it,
don't laugh at me.
It's one of many though <33

It's short because I was thinking about adding this scene into the last chapter, but I wanted it in Ryder's POV, so it had to be in seperate <333

LOVE YOU! <33