𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟑𝟕

The doors to Ryder's car get opened, and we step out onto Finn's long rounded driveway, looking up at his towering estate

The doors to Ryder's car get opened, and we step out onto Finn's long rounded driveway, looking up at his towering estate. I've seen my fair share of mansions growing up, but this one is on a whole other level. It's massive, and it seems to stretch on for miles.

Countless luxurious cars are neatly arranged in a row, parked outside the house, their sleek bodies gleaming under the bright lights. Festive balloons placed on every nook and cranny of the exterior, guests dressed to the nines, eagerly queued up to have their names checked off the list before being granted entry. How does Finn even know this many people?

Ryder warned me that Finn would go all out for this.

As I approached the front of the car, Ryder appeared and took my arm in his, leading me past the long line of people waiting to get in. We gained immediate access and stepped inside, before making our way towards the west wing of his estate, passing through a sea of people, the air thick with the sounds of laughter, music, and conversation.

We start in the main section, the ballroom is full of people and music. Some dressed in revealing outfits that left little to the imagination, while others were even bolder, wearing bikinis, two sizes too small, showing off their toned bodies. I assume Finn has a pool too.

When we don't see Finn in this room, we move on to the next, Ryder holding onto my hand and guiding me the whole way. Hand in hand, we enter an even bigger room. This one has wide L-shaped lounges, with people sitting down and talking over alcohol.

We spot Finn, lounging out with a bottle of alcohol, talking with someone standing above him. Wren sitting close beside him, a big smile on her face.

She's wearing the pink Versace, Draped mini dress, with pink ballerina slingback pumps. Her big voluminous, silky blonde curls sitting on her shoulders, her pretty blue eyes looking around the room, until they fall on us.

Ever since I met Wren, I feel like she's too pretty standing next to me. Every time we stood side by side, I couldn't help but feel self-conscious.

As we drew closer, Finn's smile widened and he rose from his seat to greet us. His white buttoned shirt was pinched and wrinkled, uneven placement of his top buttons, and bright pink lipstick marks around his collar, In which I believe belong to Wren.

He pulls Ryder into a strong hug, Ryder patting his back before handing his present over to him. "Oh my, how did you know!" his tone sarcastic, he flashes a big, bright smile before turning to look at me.

"Looking lovely tonight, love,"  his voice slurring slightly from all the alcohol he's consumed. Before I could respond, he's pulled me into a tight hug, his arms wrapping around me. I could smell the alcohol in his scent, but I don't mind. That's just how Finn smells.

I reach over to Wren, giving her a hug and a peck on the cheek with a smile. "Let's go grab a drink." Ryder's voice comes from above me, causing me to look up at him. I don't think I've ever really noticed how tall he is compared to me, I'm around five-six in heels and he's probably like six-four.