Pre Cal

I shot up quickly at the sound of my alarm, banging my head against the ceiling. I shouted out and held my head in my hands, muttering profanities under my breath. I crawled out of bed and stretched. I noticed the chips and water were gone, and so was Levi. I shrugged as I got ready for my first Sophmore class.

"Eren!" I whipped my head back quickly to see Armin running after me. I stopped and waited until he caught up. Out of breath, he panted. "You.. didn't.. wait.. for me!"

I laughed before turning back around and walking with my best friend to class. "Sorry."

The courtyard is the center of the college, all the buildings surround it. There is one building for each subject. Mathematics, sciences, histories, arts, language, and one for any outsiders like weight training and welding.

When we arrived at the large, beige building marked 'Mathematics', Armin and I looked at each other and nodded before walking in. We walked up the stairs located at the entrance of the building and walked in to the first room on the right. Mikasa was sitting in the third row by herself.

I looked around the room, studying it. It looked like your average college classroom, large. The seats were like a movie theaters and they had a desk that you pull up and then lay over your lap. Sweet! I thought. Basically every classroom in this college was exactly the same.

We silently walked to Mikasa and Armin sat next to her and I sat next to Armin. I looked for familiar faces around the room. Berthold was the only one in here as of right now. I watched the door as people walked in. Lots of unfamiliar faces filled some seats.

A few minutes later Marco walked in with his adorable smile on his freckled face. All three of us waved at him and he waved back before sitting down in the first row. A few more minutes after that Levi walked in with Petra. Levi was wearing the same style of clothes as yesterday, but they were slightly different. They both sat down in the far end of the third row and class began.

It was hard not to continually glance over at Levi. Everytime I did I noticed Petra glancing at him and then her cheeks would flush a light pink. Levi's eyes never left the teacher unless he was looking down at his paper to write notes. His profile was gorgeous. Oh, god. I did not just think that.

"Okay, class is dismissed. Pick up the packet on your way out. It's due next class." Mr. Wilson said before leaving the room.

I walked down the stairs and grabbed the packet before exiting the room. I looked at it and sighed. I have two hours until my next class.

"Eren, let's go to your room and do the homework." Armin said.

"What about Mikasa? Girls aren't allowed in the men's dorm." I said looking at her.

"I have another class right now. I'll see you guys later." She waved and turned away, her black hair swayed behind her. Armin and I walked to the dorm in silence. When we got to my room I peaked in, it was empty. We sat on the floor in front of my desk and looked over the homework. I was confused with almost all of it but the little blonde genuis knew everything.

It took us about a half an hour to finish the packet and by then Levi walked in, drinking out of a water bottle. Armin and I stared. He stopped walking when he saw us and stared back at Armin. Armin looked away instantly. "Stop staring, Levi." I commanded meekly. He averted his gaze to me, glared for a moment and then sat at his desk, facing away from us.

The rest of the day flew by. Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Marco, and I all went out for Chinese food during dinner time. By the time I got back to my room it was 8pm and Levi was just getting out of the shower. I took mine and then looked at the notepad where I wrote my schedule.

"Tomorrow I have art and humanities." I whispered to myself and then climbed into my bed. Levi turned off the light before going into his own, his bed creaking slightly. Once he laid down and got comfortable, he spoke.

"Why did you buy me shit? Didn't I tell you to stay out of my area?" He didn't have too much of his usual attitude but it was still there.

"I just decided I could do something for you. You can't bully me forever." I whispered.

"I'm not a bully, dimwit."

"Oh, right. I mean bullies don't beat people up and call them names, right? Of course not. But if you're not a bully, what are you?" I said sarcastically.

"If I were you I'd shut it right now or you'll regret it in the morning." He threatened. I sighed before rolling over and falling asleep.

When I woke up Levi was still asleep in his bed, his breathing was soft and relaxed. I threw on some cargo shorts and a hoodie before walking off to art with Armin. We talked a little bit, mainly about him and his roomate. Erwin and Armin are getting along, most likely because neither of them talk very much.

In art the teacher talked about her expectations and then our first project. Armin and I stared at each other with our mouths ajar, in shock. "You must have a rough sketch of your roommate by next Monday." Mrs. Hanna said and then for the rest of the class we practiced shading and what not.

For the rest of the day I wondered how I would get Levi to allow me to draw him. Maybe I won't ask, I'll just do it without him noticing. But if he finds out, he'll wring my neck. What am I going to do?