The Second Gift

A stabbing, throbbing pain in my head awoke me. I groaned and held my head in my hands. I tried to recall the events of last night but it was all black. I felt a hand rub up and down my back, bringing me comfort.

I looked over at Levi, his eyes were closed but I knew he was awake. "What happened last night?" I asked curiously as I rubbed my head.

"You got drunk, puked, said some weird things. I took you home cleaned you up and put you to bed where you said more weird things." Levi mumbled, his eyes still closed and his hand resting on my hip.

My heart skipped a beat, oh great. "What did I say?" I laid back down, facing him. He opened his eyes and looked into mine, smirking.

"That's a secret." Levi whispered, a finger held to his lips. I pouted as I swung a leg over him. "You can't seduce it out of me." He said with a smirk.

"Who says I'm seducing you?" I asked in a playful tone. His hands slid up my thighs, resting on my hips.

"Me." He replied as he closed his eyes. "I'm tired." He yawned before sitting up and throwing me onto my back. I yelped in suprised before giggling. Levi laid his head on my chest, his body in between my legs.

I slipped my fingers into his hair and brushed the knots out. "You have to tell me, Levi!" I whined in a low voice. He blew air out of his nose.

"I'll tell you when you graduate college." He mumbled into my skin.

"That's two years away!" I protested. "That's not fair!"

Levi chuckled. "I have a good reason, Eren. You can be mad at me all you want, but I'm sticking to it." I had an urge to push him off of me and go pout but something in his voice made me trust him.

"Fine, but if it's something like 'I'm gay' I'll kill you." I paused. "What was my second present?" I asked, just now remembering it. Levi instantly jumped up and ran into the closet.

"I almost forgot!" He smirked mischievously before pulling out a box wrapped in green paper. He placed it on my chest. "Open it while I go hide." He grinned as he walked on to the balcony, watching me safely from the other side.

I glared as he grabbed a cigarette but he continued to smoke it. I rolled my eyes and ripped off the wrapping paper, revealing a white box that clothes are usually in. I looked up at him, he was obviously trying not to laugh. I slowly lifted the lid of the box and froze.

I could hear Levi snickering on the other side of the glass. I glanced up at him before picking up the black and white outfit from the box. It unfolded, revealing a frilly skirt at the bottom. I stared at it, unbelievably confused.

"A maid costume? Really?" I asked myself. Levi walked back in, still chuckling faintly. "What is this?"

"A maid outfit, obviously." He replied. "I want you to wear it for me."

"Do you have a weird fetish I don't know about?" I studied his face, his highly amused face.

"I'm Erensexual. Put it on." He said with a slight curve of the lips.

"Are you crazy?" I stood up. "There is no way I am putting it on!"

Levi laughed and I stuck my tongue out. "Oh come on! Please?" He begged. I stared at him and then the dress. Wait, I'm not actually considering this am I?

"Don't expect some maid service or anything!" I shouted as I picked up the dress and all its attachments and stomped to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me before opening it and shouting again. "I mean it!"

Slamming the door, I turned around and laid the dress over the sink. I guess it's pretty. I slapped my hands on to my cheeks. No! Don't let Levi get to you! I slipped off all my clothes, including my boxers just for extra seduction. Don't tell me I'm seriously enjoying this.