Night Out

Levi POV

"Let go of me. I have a class we can talk about this when I get back." Eren pushed my hands off of him and then slipped his shoes on. He walked over to me and placed his lips on my forehead. My eyes widened in shock and he smiled at me before walking out. Stupid brat. I don't have any other classes today so I made plans with Erwin, Hanji, and Petra to go to dinner.

I decided to dress in clothes that show off one of my tattoos. I have one tattoo on my back and one on the back of my neck. The one on my back is a pair of black angel wings, on my neck is "知るか" or "I don't give a fuck". I put on a regular t-shirt covered by a good looking jacket and some casual black jeans. I walked to the courtyard and waited until they showed up.

Petra was the first one there. She gave me a smile that could melt even the hardest of hearts. She stood next to me and was shivering. She was wearing tight fit skinny jeans with 3 inch heels, making her much taller than me, and a fancy looking tank top. I shrugged off my jacket and handed it to her, it was pretty chilly.

"Thank you." She smiled shyly as she slipped it on, I nodded. Hanji and Erwin came soon after and we headed off to the parking lot. I spotted my beautiful five-seater car and jumped in. Petra sat in the passenger seat and Erwin and Hanji got the back. I turned on music at Hanji's request, even though it annoyed the crap out of me.

When we finally arrived at The Wall, a sushi restaurant with a bar, we all got out of the car and walked in. We sat at a booth for four, Petra across from me, Hanji next to her and Erwin next to me. We would've sat at the bar but Petra is still underage.

I looked at the conveyor belt next to me, plates of sushi circled around the restaurant on it. Erwin nudged me and pointed to a plate, I picked it up and handed it to him. I ordered a cherry coke and listened to their conversation.

"Levi, who was your roomate again?" Petra asked me.

I looked up at her, the thought of him brought many unwelcome feelings, and sighed. "Eren Jaeger. The brat I played around with in high school and I still do."

"I heard some rumors you glowed. Is that true?" Petra's face looked sad.

I'm not sure why she thinks it isn't. Hanji and Erwin both know, Erwin saw it. I nodded and as I drank my soda from a straw. "Yeah, it's true. It happened about a month ago, Petra, catch up."

She smiled a smile only a select few know is fake. "Do you like him, Levi?" She asked in a playful tone. Erwin and Hanji instantly looked at me, waiting for the answer. I felt something like anxiety build up inside me. That's the best god damn question. I stared back at them and shrugged.

"Levi! Come on!" Hanji shouted. "Tell us! We're your best friends."

"Shut up, Hanji." I said in a low voice. "I don't know how I feel about him."

"How does he feel about you?" Petra asked.

"How did this conversation go from stupid TV shows to my love life?" I asked a bit harshly and then sighed. "He definitely likes me." Hanji squealed and Erwin patted me on the back like it was some great achievement. We sat and ate for about an hour before heading back on campus. It was almost time for curfew, Erwin and I walked to the dorms together.

"So, are you gay now?" Erwin asked me in his normal tone.

"Eren turns me on." I said bluntly. "Easily, too."

"Have you guys had sex?" He doesn't even seem slightly suprised.

We were outside our rooms now. "No. We've made out once or twice but anytime I try to go farther he tells me to stop. He cried last time."

"You are definitely going at it wrong, then."

"He told me he doesn't want me to touch him unless I actually want him." I rubbed my face, irritated. "I just don't know how to tell him I want him."

"With the way you talk you would think you were completely new to sex." Erwin slapped me on the back again and walked into his room. I walked into my own room. The lights were off and the only sound was of Eren's light breathing, the sound brought comfort. I slipped off my shoes and walked towards the bathroom.

"Levi?" I heard a sleepy voice call from above.

I looked up and could almost make out the shape of Eren's outline peering over the railing. "Go back to sleep." I said and then continued to walk.

"I wasn't sleeping." Eren said, I stopped again.

"I guess it's only 9:30." I sighed. "Let me take a shower and if you're still up, we'll talk." I walked into the bathroom and jumped into the shower, completely forgetting to get a set of clothes. Once I was done, I dried off as much as I could and then wrapped a towel around my waist.

"You take long showers, Levi." Eren whispered from his bed, my name sounding heavenly coming from his mouth.

"The longer it is the cleaner I am." I replied as I dropped my towel in front of the dresser and slipped on some boxers.

"I don't think that's how it works." I climbed up into my bed and laid on my back, sighing. I heard Eren's bed creaking and then the sticky sound of feet against the wooden ladder. It was quiet for a few seconds before I heard the sound again except it was on my ladder and not his.

"What are you doing, Jaeger?" I asked as he crawled onto my bed.

"I have a name. You should use it." Eren felt around on the bed until he touched my legs. I twitched slightly, trying hard not to kick him into the ceiling. He crawled up over on me, one leg on either side of my body. He laid his head onto my chest and let his body relax against mine.