Cool Off

I stared at the teen couple that had just walked into the pool area. Their faces were of disgust and disapproval. Levi slowly lifted up his head, I could see the anger in his eyes, and looked over his shoulder. "I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" He asked with a hint of attitude.

A lanky blonde girl glared at him, a man wrapped his arm around her protectively. "I said, 'Ew, that's disgusting.' I mean, seriously, get a room."

"What? Do you not make out with your boyfriend?" Levi turned his body towards them, his arm held me tightly around the waist. "That's what you came here for, right?"

The girl blushed and her boyfriend finally spoke. "You things aren't even human."

Levi started to move. "Levi, let's just leave. He's obviously trying to provoke you."

He stopped. "Why are we not human?"

"Gays just aren't human." He replied idiocly. "Everybody knows that."

"So, let me get this straight." Levi spoke as he got out of the pool. "I'm not a human, even though I definitely look like one, just because I feel the same way about men as you do females?" He slowly walked towards him. "Where in that microscopic brain of yours does that make sense?"

I got out of the pool and grabbed his wrist. "Let's go back." Levi tore his hand away from mine and walked to the kid who was now shaking. He grasped the collar of his shirt and pulled him down. The boy stared at him in fear, his girlfriend now farther away.

"L-" I started before he interrupted me.

"What? Not so tough now, huh? Did you think gays are pussies or something?" Levi said in a low, angry voice. "Open your mouth again and you won't have any teeth." Levi let go and then grabbed our stuff. When we walked back past the couple, he bumped the man with his shoulder. I laughed as the man fell onto his ass. Levi was silent the whole way back. He only spoke when we walked in.

"I'm going to get the chlorine out of my hair. Feel free to do whatever you want." His voice was low and uncaring.

"Can I sit in the bathroom while you shower?" I asked meekly. "You can say no."

Levi looked at me and nodded, I smiled. I sat away from the shower, against the wall, and stared at the floor. I heard a wet plop and the saw white swim trunks on the floor. I blushed lightly, and stared at the trunks until I heard the scrape of the curtain moving.

"I'm sorry for getting defensive." Levi said from the shower. "They pissed me off."

"Don't be sorry, they deserved something." I replied. "They made me upset too, but I'm used to the homophobes."

"I did that to you, didn't I?" His tone was slightly depressing.

"Sort of. You just called me a fag but I never took you seriously."

"I'm sorry for that too."

"Get out so I can get in." I changed the subject. "My hair is disgusting."

"Why don't you get in with me?" Levi asked in a flirty voice.

"Don't tempt me." I teased.

"It's nice and warm."

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "If I have to." I dropped my trunks and stepped in openly, screaming the moment the water touched me. "You liar! Oh my god!" I placed Levi under the freezing cold water and stood where the water didn't touch. He stood there like taking cold showers is normal. I glared at him until he turned the water warmer.

"Have you washed your hair yet?" I asked.

"Nope." Levi replied, water dripping into his mouth.

"Can I do it?" I asked excitedly.

"Okay, sure, go ahead." I squealed as I put some shampoo on my hands and then placed them on his head. I gently massaged it into his hair and scalp, his eyes were closed and body was relaxed. I scratched his head lightly and he groaned in content. I smiled.

"Keep your eyes closed, I'm going to rinse it." He nodded and I put his head under the water. I was mesmerized by the way the water slid down his hair and dropped down his body, going through his indents like they were canals, and then dripping off his..

"Oh my god!" I placed my hands over my eyes and blushed. "Forgive me!"

"What are you freaking out about?" I could hear him scrubbing the soap out of his hair.

"I'm a closet pervert." I whispered.

"I'm not following."

"Well, I kind of spaced off as I was checking you out and..." I trailed off, too ashamed.

Levi chuckled briefly. "Are you trying to tell me you looked at my penis?" I peeked through my fingers, he was staring at me with amusment, and nodded. He rolled his eyes.

"I've taken quite a few peeks at you." He admitted shamelessly, I blushed harder. "I mean, you are the hottest man alive, why wouldn't I look at you?"

"Just move so I can wash my hair." I said, defeated. Levi stepped out of the shower and I took his place under the water. He stayed in the bathroom as I showered and then we walked to the bedroom together. He slid some boxers on and then a random T-shirt, I did the same.

"Hey, Levi?"

"Hm?" He replied with a tired hum.

"Where am I sleeping?" I asked.

He sighed. "On the floor." I stared at him and he rubbed his temples. "Joke, Eren, a joke. On the bed with me."

"Oh." I said, feeling like an idiot. I jumped on the bed, landing on my stomach. I turned around and held my arms out. "Cuddle me!" Levi's face softened and he turned the light off before sliding in between my arms and legs. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and squeezed. I smiled as I felt his hands move underneath me and hold me tightly.

"When I'm with you I feel completeness and content." Levi whispered, butterflies swarming inside me.

"Me, too." I whispered in a low voice. "If I wasn't so tired, I would've attempted to seduce you."

"It would've been successful." Levi replied before we drifted off to sleep.