Not Yet

"Nope! I refuse!" I screamed as I ran away from Levi. "I absolutely will not!"

"You'll rot up here!" He yelled back, our voices echoing off of the wooden walls.

"You can bring me food and stuff!" Levi finally caught up to me and picked me up. I yelled some colorful words at him before whining and giving up.

"I'll go first. I'll be right underneath you. I promise I won't let you fall." He set me down and I sat on the floor with my arms crossed over my body like a child. Levi ignored me as he finished straightening up the place. He threw the backpack over his shoulders and opened up the hatch. I stayed in my position. "Would you get your ass over here?" Levi spoke as if he was my mother.

I stood up and dragged my feet. "Okay, mom." Levi looked at me with a slightly confused look and then shook his head. He gave me a quick peck on the lips before putting his foot on the first hold. He moved down a bit before telling me to come. I very, very slowly placed my foot in one of the holds.

"Now put your other foot there. Good." He walked me through the process one step at a time. He would climb down one step every time I did. Levi wasn't one bit scared but I was shaking and almost in tears.

"Oh my god. I'm going to die a virgin." I whispered to myself as I took another step.

"Less talk more whatever you want to call this."

"It's all your fault!" I yelled with another step.

"Yell at me all you want. You were the one who followed me."

"It's not my fault you're like a freaking magnet." Another step.

"It's not my fault you're attracted to magnets. I don't know." Levi was farther down than usual.

"Hey! Where are you going? I'm going to die up here!" I felt tears well up.

"Calm down, you're doing great. Take another step. There you go." He patted my calf. "You got this, Eren." I took a deep breath and nodded. I took another step and then another. And another. I saw the ground grow gradually closer with each step. I smiled once I saw Levi standing on the green grass. I jumped down from a safe height and laid on the floor.

"Never again." I groaned. Levi cocked an eye brow at me before placing on foot on each side of my body. I watched him as he, purposely, sat directly on my crotch. He cupped my face in his hands as he leaned over and planted his lips onto my forehead, I blushed.

"Good job, Eren." I felt an immense amount of joy with those words.

"Now, I don't know about you," he said as he stood up." But I've never had to take a piss this bad." I laughed and at that moment my bladder instantly started screaming at me. I nodded.

"I could really use a bathroom right now."

"Good thing we are in a forest." He said as he walked into the woods, I walked into the other direction. I walked as far as my bladder would allow me before emptying it. I sighed in relief and then zipped up. I looked around me, there was nothing but trees. I started to walk back to Levi when I heard a sharp hissing sound.

I stopped dead in my tracks, too scared to move. There was the sound of something moving through leaves, growing louder and louder. I turned my head very carefully and saw a huge, long snake. "Holy fuck!" I yelled as I instantly turned back around and dashed.

I sprinted until I could see Levi's beautiful car and then I slowed down to a normal run. I saw Levi staring at me like I was crazy, he was sitting in the driver's seat with the door open and his legs hanging out. I stopped running and looked behind me, no snake. I sighed a sigh of relief and tried to catch my breath. "Are you okay?"

I turned my head and looked at him. "I think my life just flashed before my eyes."

Levi got out and stood next to me. "What happened?"

"I really, really hate snakes." I panted. He gave me a look that screamed 'Really, kid?' And then got back into the car. I caught my breath and jumped into the passenger seat. The moment I sat down Levi threw me a packet of wipes and glared at me. I lifted my hands up defensively before grabbing one and cleaning my hands and anything else I might of touched.

"So are we toge-" I started to ask when Levi rudely interrupted me by turning the radio up louder than necessary. I went to go turn it down when he slapped my hand. When I looked at him he waved a finger at me and then placed it against his lips. I pouted, the dubstep was giving me a headache. I mad dogged him for a minute before he turned it down.

"What?"

"That was rude." I said.

"What are you talking about?" He asked as we drove out of the forest.

"I was talking."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't notice." Levi replied with a dash of sarcasm.

"You're immature." I shook my head and looked out the window. I heard a click and then my nostrils were attacked by the smell of cigarettes. I felt wind coming from the driver's window. I rolled my eyes and then faced him.

"How does premature aging and lung cancer taste?" I questioned angrily.Levi turned his head slightly and watched my face as he sucked in the smoke. He held it for a second and then blew it out the window.

"Like relaxation." He said before taking another hit. I gave him a pained look and he sighed, smoke flowing out of his mouth. He looked at the cigarette and bit his lip before tossing the almost full cig out the window. I smiled and he shot me an annoyed glare.

"No we aren't together." Levi said after a few minutes of silence. "Not yet." There was a twinge of sadness in my chest and I nodded. He looked at me and then grabbed my hand, putting his fingers in between mine. With his eyes on the road, he brushed his thumb over my skin.

"I want to get to know you more. That's one reason why I stopped us last night." He continued. "I don't really want our relationship to be based on sex, I'm bored of that."

"I thought you haven't had a relationship?" I said, confused.

"I've had sex with one person, one time. It doesn't matter who, but she was difficult to be around for about 6 months after. She always tried to get me to fuck her but I just couldn't do it." He sighed. "I didn't want to do it."

I squeezed his hand. "I can go without sex, I think."

"I don't think I can, not around you at least." He glanced at me out of the corner of his eye.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean you turn me on easier than a light switch."