The Last Day of School

Four months later

Our relationship has improved exponentially since the night he opened up. He's has become the perfect lover. We haven't had sex yet, but I'm okay with that. Today is the last day of this school year, Levi will be moving on to senior year and I will be a junior. I don't know how we are going to keep in touch this summer.

I saw Levi walking by himself in the courtyard so I started running. Once I caught up to him, I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He stumbled and cursed as he turned to kill whoever just attacked him. My boyfriend's face softened when he saw me.

"I was one millisecond from castrating someone. What are you doing?" Levi grabbed under my thighs and lifted me up slightly, now giving me a piggyback ride.

"I had a irresistible urge to jump on you. What classes do you have?" I asked, smiling.

"Dance and weight training."

"You're in dance?"

"I already told you that, Eren." He sighed. "What about you?"

"Pre-Cal and then weight training." I paused. "Where do you live?"

"I have an apartment about an hour north from here. What about you?"

I don't have a home. "I live with Mikasa and Armin." I lied.

Levi set me down before turning and looking at me. "That's cool. I'll see you next class." I nodded and he kissed me before walking towards the art building. I went to the mathematics building 10 into my classroom. While I waited for Armin and Mikasa, I pulled out my phone and decided to text Levi.

Me: Promise me we'll hang out this summer.

Levi: We'll talk about this later, love.

I sighed and put my phone away right as they walked in. Mikasa's hair has grown quite a bit, she's beautiful. Armin is still short, blonde, and extremely intelligent. They walked up to me with smiles on there faces, but Mikasa's faded.

"Eren, where are you going to go this summer?" She asked as she sat next to me. "I have a one bedroom apartment and Armin is sharing it with me."

"I'm not sure yet, but if Levi asks you just tell him I'm staying with you."

"Why don't you just tell him the truth?" Armin chimed in. "Maybe he'll help."

"I don't want him to feel obligated to take care of me. Even though staying with him for the summer sounds like heaven."

"Armin is right. You shouldn't be homeless." Mikasa said sweetly. "If you don't tell him, I will." After pre-cal I slowly walked out of the building, oblivious to my surroundings. I made my way to the gym with my head down, lost in thought. I don't want to burden him but I also don't want to be homeless. I felt something soft touch my hand.

"What's wrong, Eren? Did you have a hard time on your final?" Levi asked as he slid his hand in mine.

"No, I'm fine. I'm just thinking." I shot him a small smile. We walked the rest of the way in silence, glancing at each other every once in a while. We didn't say anything until we started our weight training final. The class had to run without stopping and then do one set of each machine properly. Levi and I worked together. Mikasa eyed me constantly, trying to get me to speak to him but I refused.

After weight training, we rushed to our dorms and started packing. Levi did everything with complete organization. He started out with his clothes, making sure they were all folded and neat before carefully putting them in the suitcase. Then he did anything in the bathroom and any electronics.