Get Together

One month later

Levi and I are still in the getting to know each other stage. I've learned quite a lot about him. He's stubborn, independent, comedic, dependable, kind, and more sarcastic than anyone I've ever know. One last thing, his the man I love.

For the past month, I've slept alone about three times. We have had a few more sexual interactions. Nothing more than hand jobs and glorious make out sessions. Therefore I, Eren Jaeger, am still a single virgin.

Tonight I am going out to dinner and then bowling with a group of friends. This group includes: Levi, Mikasa, Armin, Hanji, Erwin, and Petra. Levi's group is going in his car and my group is in mine.

"So you guys aren't together yet?" Armin asked from the back seat, Mikasa turned and waited for the answer.

"No, not yet." I smiled.

"You'll catch him in your web soon enough." Mikasa chimed in.

"Am I a black widow or something?" I laughed and so did they. The rest of the drive to Shina's was full of laughter. It felt good to be going out. I'm happy, I get to meet his friend's and my friend's get to meet him. I'm worried about Mikasa, she's more motherly than she is sisterly.

I parked next to Levi's car and we walked up to the front where he was smoking a cigarette. When he saw me he put it out and walked over to meet me. I slipped my hand into his and walked.

"You're going to die way before me and leave me wishing I was dead."

He chuckled. "You'll be relieved."

I playfully hit his arm. "Don't say that!" Levi let go of my hand and opened the door, holding it open for all of us. Once inside we followed him to the table. I sat across from him, Petra next to him, then Erwin on the other side of him with Hanji next to Erwin. Mikasa and Armin sat on either side of me. The table was split by the group.

I watched Petra closely, I'm not sure why but I did. She was a sweet, gorgeous girl but she was a flirt. A subtle, innocent flirt. Slight hand brushes here, a barely noticeable nudge there. She's dangerous. We ordered our food and drinks and talked about random things. Levi was silent most of the conversations, chiming in only to correct whatever one said. Hanji was the most hyper, I like her. Erwin was very logical, always thinking before he spoke.

Mikasa was just as silent as Levi, staring him down whenever he looked at me "too long". Our food came and we ate. Everyone tried a bite of everyone else's food. I'm not completely sure why, but it was all delicious. We paid and walked out.

"It's the bowling alley a few blocks over, right?" I asked Levi as we walked to the car.

"Yeah. You could just follow me." I nodded.

Levi opened the car door for me and I slid in with a thank you. I looked up at him and he bent down and kissed me. I smiled when he backed away. "I'll see you in five minutes."

He bent back over and gave me a peck. "Okay. One more." He whispered. I smiled as he kissed me again. "Last one. He gave me a longer peck and then closed the door. Mikasa was glaring at me from the passenger seat. I gave her a smirk and her face softened. I followed Levi to the bowling alley. That asshole would slam on his brakes randomly, making me almost rear-end him a million times. I honked at him every time.

"I'm so going to kill you!" I yelled at Levi once we arrived.

"What are you talking about?" He said with a fake innocence.

"Slamming on your brakes randomly. I could've screwed up your car."

"It wasn't random. You didn't see all those stop signs?" I heard his group snicker a bit.

"Oh right! Totally missed them." I rolled my eyes. Levi threw an arm around my shoulders and pulled me down slightly into a soft choke hold. I gently elbowed his side but he didn't even flinch. I looked around us, everyone was already inside, and smiled. I slid my hand down and placed light pressure on his crotch. He let go instantly.

"I never knew Jaeger could be so dirty." He joked. Walking in, the group was staring at us funny and I just laughed. We got our shoes and split into two groups. Hanji, Petra, Mikasa, and Armin. I wanted Armin with me but he wanted to stick with the less competitive people, even though Mikasa is extremely competitive. I was with Erwin and Levi.

"Let's do this." Levi said as he cracked his fingers and then his neck. I nodded. Erwin was up first and then me. Erwin got a strike on his first go, he high fived Levi and sent me to my moment of embarrassment. I pick up my ball and awkwardly walked up to the ramp.

'Just don't gutter ball. Just don't gutter ball.' I repeated to myself. I threw the ball and stood, awaiting my doom. The ball was riding the edge before it curved and hit the middle. I cheered silently as it knocked down all but one. I waited for my ball and then went again. I missed, not by too much but I still missed.

"Not bad." Levi said as he walked past me, stealing a quick kiss. I watched him as he went, he was like a professional. The ball spun at a high speed and knocked down all the pins. I stared at him in shock as he came back to me. He gave me one of his sexy smirks as and sat next to me.

"You're looking at me like I just killed someone."

"I'm just suprised that you were so good." I leaned over and stole a kiss from him before he could take one from me. I went to break the kiss but he put his hand on my neck and pulled me back into it. I placed my hand over his as we kissed for a few seconds. I smiled when we stopped. "You sure are lovey today." I giggled.

It was my turn so I got up and checked the other teams scores, Mikasa was kicking butt. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Petra looking at me, I ignored it and went on bowling. For the first game Erwin and Mikasa won, Levi was almost tied with Erwin.

Before we started the second one I decided to go get us drinks. Petra tagged along to help carry them. I stood in front of the counter and waited for the idiotic cashier to come back. "Do you like Levi?" Petra asked in a soft voice.

I looked over at her. "Of course I do. Why?"

"Because I love him." The cashier finally got back and I ordered some sodas, Petra got two beers. I walked carefully with the two giant pichters in my hands, she stayed next to me. When we were right about there she looked at me. "I just don't understand why he'd rather have you over someone he's slept with."