"Experimenting"

I stared at Levi, who seemed to be in shock, and he stared straight back. The kiss has not only left me breathless, but speechless as well. I couldn't find any words to say as I felt my face heat up. Levi cleared his throat and his face returned to his regular, dispassionate glare.

'I'm not homophobic' was all Levi said before he walked out of the room. The room automatically felt colder. I put my fingers to my lips and smiled. He tasted like cigarettes and toothpaste. Usually I'd find that to be the most revolting mix but now I feel it's the best.

I sat on the floor with my back against the wall and Armin walked in. I looked up at him and he gave me a look of sympathy. I patted the floor in front of me and he sat down. I sighed, my smile faded.

"Eren, are you okay?" Armin asked in a comforting voice, I nodded.

"Yeah, I just- I really like Levi. I barely know him but every time I look at him I feel happy." I smiled slightly.

"Well he didn't beat you up yesterday when you kissed him. Watching that kiss made me question my own sexuality." He let out a small, cute, giggle. I laughed with him.

"For a first kiss it was pretty hot." I smiled. Armin always knows how to make me feel better. "We kissed again."

"What?! When?!" Armin's eyes widened in excitement. "Details! Details!"

"I told him if he wasn't homophobic, he'd kiss me. He doesn't remember the kiss from last night, so yeah. We kisssed. Well more of made out." I blushed and scratched behind my ear, giggling awkwardly.

Armin and I continued talking about all sorts of things until Levi walked in. He tossed an empty pack of cigarettes in the trash can and the looked over at us. He looked defeated, I've never seen him look so low. He sighed as he looked at Armin.

"Erwin needs you. Something about a project or something." Armin said goodbye to both of us and then scrambled out of the room. I began to stand up when Levi stood in front of me. He pushed me back onto my ass by my head before sitting down in front of me.

He sighed as he looked down, running his fingers through his soft-looking hair, and then looked at me. God, he was hot. I watched him as he hesitated to speak. For once he looked almost weak. I took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of cigarettes and soap.

"Can we talk?" Levi asked in almost a whisper, I nodded. "Come with me." He got up swiftly and I waited a second before standing. We walked out of the room and then down the stairs to the outside. It was dark now, and cold. I shivered slightly. Levi stopped walking and looked around. No one was outside. His eyes slide over to mine.

"Okay, Eren." He placed his hand on my neck, his hands were warm. "To be honest, I've never experienced love or anything of the sort. I don't understand how it works. Sex, I get, love, dating, romance, I don't." He dropped his hand and rubbed the lower half of his face.

I walked to the stairs and sat on the first step, Levi stood in front of me. "Have you had sex before?" I asked as an attempt to break the silence.

He let out a grunt that almost sounded like a laugh. "We aren't talking about my sex life right now." He said coldly.

"Right, sorry. If it makes you feel better, I've never experienced romantic love. Your the first person I've had feelings for." I blushed as I spoke.

"You have feelings for me." He repeated and I nodded. "Stand up."

He sounded commanding so I jumped up and stared at him. He motioned me to come closer, so I did. The moment I was in front if him he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and leveled our eyes.

"I'm only going to say this once. I'm not gay, but I do know that there is something I feel with you that I haven't felt with anyone else." I blushed, he gripped my shirt tighter. "Do I scare you, Eren?" He smirked slightly.

I nodded slowly and he let go, one corner of his mouth slightly curved up but he still looked relatively pissed. Without saying another word he walked up the stairs and I followed. When we got back into the room, he kicked off his shoes and then faced me.

"Why do you care if I've had sex or not?" His face was back to his usual contained expression. I shrugged as I walked over to my bed, removing my shirt. Levi turned off the light, I turned around to complain but I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. I backed up into my ladder.

"Whoa, whoa. What are you doing?" I asked, filled with nerves. Levi kissed my neck and then moved to my ear before whispering 'Experimenting'