Love

I took a deep breath as Levi removed his boxers. Fear stabbed at my gut when I saw his hardened member. "I don't think it's going to fit." I was shocked when I noticed I said it out loud instead of in my head. He looked at me and then down at his package, questioning.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mea-" I stared but was interrupted by his icy stare. Did I hurt him? Or offend him?

"Don't be scared, Eren." Levi whispered as he gently spread my legs and positioned his body in between them. He placed his hand on my cheek as he gazed into my eyes. "I'm going to take good care of you, I promise."

I smiled and he gave me a short kiss. He looked down as he aligned his member with my entrance. I placed a hand on his arm and watched his handsome face. I felt slight pressure down below but nothing more.

Levi looked at me. "I'll do it slowly, okay?" I nodded and he looked back down, slowly pushing his hips down and up. I hissed as the pain started, stinging mixed with burning. I could feel myself stretching and I squeezed his arm tightly and he stopped.

He lifted his head as he spoke. "The ti-" He paused when he saw my face. "Why didn't you tell me to stop if it hurt so much?" He used his thumb the wipe a tear from my eye.

I placed an arm over my eyes. "Because I want this. What were you going to say?"

"The tip is in, you shouldn't stretch anymore." Levi gave me a weak smile.

I wiped my eyes and smiled wide. "I'm okay, now. You can move."

Levi used his forearms as support, one hand in my hair and the other on the pillow. He kissed me neck as he pushed a bit more. The moment I made a noise from pain he sank his teeth into my neck, making me moan loudly.

"Levi! The neighbors!"

"Stop worrying about other people, focus on me." He whispered into my ear. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms under his, my hands on his shoulders. He pushed in more and I took a deep breath. "There, it's all in. I'll stay here until you're ready."

"Move." I commanded softly and he obeyed. Levi carefully pulled out and slowly pushed in, pain still lingered. He moved his hips in various positions, pumping gently on every switch. I had no idea what he was doing until he hit my prostate. A moaned slipped out and I blushed.

Levi hit the same spot again a little harder before smashing his lips against mine. His tongue pushed against my lips and I opened them, allowing it entrance. Our tongues pushed against eachother as he thrusted into me, I moaned into the kiss.

Levi bit my lip before watching my face as he thrusted again. "Oh m-" I moaned, cutting myself off by biting my lip. He started out at a slow, careful pace before moving a bit faster and harder. I put my mouth next to his ear. "I love the way you feel inside me." I whispered.

I felt his body shiver slightly before he pushed himself harder into me with a low groan. "Levi!" I cried out, dragging my nails against his skin. He went a little softer and I moved my body with his. My breath hitched as he sucked on my neck after leaving kisses all over it.

He kissed up to my ear as he continued his movement, making me moan with every other one. "Moan my name." Levi whispered, pulling out 90% of the way before slamming back in and moaned. He quickened his pace and went slightly harder, only now did I notice the headboard banging against the wall.

I let out a whiny moan mixed with pain and pleasure. Every one of his movements, and all his sounds sent electricity through my viens. He grasped my hair gently as he grinded against me. "My name, Eren." He said in a husky voice, before going deep.

"Unngg-ah!" I scratched down his back again making him wince softly. He hit my pleasure spot harder, my body twitched and he did it again. I tried to bite back the moan but failed miserably. "Levi." I moaned and he repeated his movement.

"Mmm! Levi! Levi! Levi!" I moaned softly into his ear, growing louder with each thrust. I bit into his neck, sucking hard as moved at a good pace. His noises were so sexy, every moan sent tingles straight to my penis.

"More." I whispered in a faint moan. His fingers grasped my hair as he pushed into me, his teeth nibbled at my neck. I cried out, my finger gripping onto his shoulders. He did it again and I felt my body tense up. Levi grunted as he plunged into me. I sucked in a breath an let it out as a long, loud moan.

For the next two minutes, Levi made me moan with every thrust. His back is most likely bleeding from all the scratches. I leaned my head back as my body twitched from the pleasure. I let out one last moan before ejaculating onto both our stomachs.

Levi's body shuddered as he finished inside me, warm liquid filled me. He slumped down on top of me, both of us sweaty and panting. When we finally caught our breath, he gave me a long passionate kiss.

"I love you, Levi."