Time Skip

I'm giving you guys a double update. I won't be able to post tomorrow until Sunday or Monday. So you'll have to wait. I'm sorry! If I finish the next chapter today, I'll post it but if not you may hate me. I love you guys! - ♡Kitty♡

Two years later

Levi graduated college a year ago and I graduated about an hour ago. Levi has been the owner of the bar since he graduated. During the past two years, Mikasa and Armin got married, I caught the garter belt, and Levi made me blush by winking at me. Today, I finally get to find out what I said on the night of my 21st birthday.

"Good job, Eren." Levi said as he leaned in to give me a kiss. Before his lips met mine, I put a finger inbetween them. He glared at me as he backed away.

"No kisses until you tell me!" I said confidently and he smiled.

"Can I take you out to dinner to celebrate?" He asked. I pouted for a bit before sighing.

"Fine, we're already dressed up anyway." I gave in. Levi looked too attractive in a suit and tie for me to reject him. He smirked as he grabbed my hand.

"Good, I made reservations at 8." It was 7:45 right now. "It's just around the corner." Levi and I were standing outside the gigantic building they held the graduation ceremony. I looked around.

"Are we walking or driving?" When I turned back towards him, he stole a kiss. "Hey!" I shouted. "Not fair!"

"We are walking, stop complaining or I'll duct tape you're mouth." Levi threatened. I thought about it for a second as we started walking.

"You can make tape out of duck?" I asked, confused. Levi stopped abruptly before slowly looking at me.

"Please tell me that was an attempt at a joke." I shook my head and he sighed. "I've spent about three years with you and you never cease to amaze me." He paused. "No you can't make flipping tape out of duck! Plus I said duh-c-tuuuh." He enunciated 'duct' and I giggled.

"Sound like a duck to me." We were silent for a few minutes. "Quack." I said loudly, people turning around and staring. I giggled as he glared.

"Are you a duck now?" Levi asked, grinning.

"Quack!" I repeated with a smile and then pointed at him. "Quack!"

"I am not joining in on your quacking fest." He held my hand tighter and we walked through a crowded part of the street. "You can be a duck all you want but just know that I think duck is delicious so you can't complain if I eat you later." He winked at me and I blushed.

"Quaaaack!" I said, attempting to sound like an embarrassed duck and the poked him. "Quack, quack!" He rolled his eyes.

"I already told you I'm not-" He paused when he caught me giving him puppy dog eyes. He searched around us, the street was now relatively empty, and groaned. "Quack." He mumbled.

I giggled and shook my head. "You can do quackier than that." I giggled harder.

"Quackier?" He snorted. "Quack." After a few seconds of silence, we both busted up laughing.

"That.... was.... perfect.." I gasped in between laughs. Levi cleared his thoart and straightened himself up. He looked at me, cocking his eyebrow and I made me the same face back at him.

"A graduated college student, 23, and still acting like a child." He smirked. "We're here." I followed his gaze to the building in front of us. The windows were tinted so you can't see inside, I pouted.

"I can't see anything." Levi walked up to the door and opened it, waving me in. I had to contain myself from squealing at its beauty. The restaurant was obviously one of those fifty dollars for a ten oz steak. I turned and whispered. "This is extravagant, can you aff-"