Serenade

"Pardon me for saying, I was afraid he never gave me the time of day." Levi's voice was hypnotizing, I smiled as I listened. "If love is a slow dance, I just hope for one chance."

"I hope time could stop, it's hard for me to breath. He's really walking over here to me." I tried to turn my head but he splashed me. "What should I say? What should I do?"

Levi placed on hand on my shoulder and ran his fingers down my back. "Don't let this end now. Slow this dance down. I could stay here all night, forever."

His tone, pitch, everything was completely on key. I was in love. He turned me to face him as he continued singing. "This is not my strongest point that he knows. He pardons me for stepping on his toes."

"I heard she's a pageant queen. So what's she doing dancing with me?" He touched my face gently, I closed my eyes as I began to lose myself in his voice. "I hope time could stop, it's hard for me to breathe." I slipped my hand under the water and grabbed his hand. "He's really falling in love with me. What should I say? What should I do?"

He lifted our hands out of the water and gently kissed my fingers. "Don't let this end now, slow this dance down. I could stay here all night, forever. Dance with me forever." Levi looked me in the eyes as he sang the next lines, making me feel like it was really meant for me. "Teach me every step, every tip and every turn. Your arms around my neck, you make me want to learn."

He slid the hand down my back to my ass, I tensed up briefly. "I'm only getting better." By the time finished the song I was sitting on his lap with a leg on either side. My arms were wrapped around his neck and I was hugging him. Levi held me by my waist.

"You're voice is amazing." I whispered.

"It's only for you." He replied. I backed up slightly and looked at him. My face instantly reddened with the sudden realization of me being naked, in a hot bubble bath, with Levi. His eyes trailed down my body and I followed his gaze, thankful for the bubbles.

"Eren." I quickly looked back up at him and was greeted by bubbles to my face. I sat still for a moment in shock before blowing and wiping them off. I glared at Levi who was relaxing again, eyes closed head leaned back.

I searched around me for a weapon. Bubbles, water, phone, teeth. I smiled as I observed his fully exposed neck. I carefully leaned over and sank my teeth into the middle of his neck. Levi released the most beautiful groan I've ever heard.

I sucked on the area until it turned purple. I felt accomplished. When I looked up, he had the look of a killer. I laughed nervously as his hands ran up my thigh, under the water, and up my sides. He gently pulled my body closer to his.

We gazed into each others eyes before he placed his lips on mine. A kiss so full of love. When the kiss broke he rested his head on my shoulder and groaned softly. I placed my hand on the back of his head and rubbed it. "What's wrong?" I asked in a low voice.

Levi lifted his head as he spoke. "I want to make you mine."

I smiled, my heart pounding. "Then why don't you?"

"I'm terrified of hurting you."

"That's all part of the package." I chuckled softly. "Plus, I have faith you won't." He studied my face for a moment before giving me the hottest side smile. I screamed internally, almost fangirling. Levi rubbed his face before patting my cheeks.

"It's getting late, it's bed time." He yawned.

"I'm not getting up unless you close your eyes." I said.

"Since you're mine now you'll have to get used to it."

"Since when did I become yours?" I teased. "I don't remember you asking." Levi seemed to space out for a second before placing his hand on my neck. He sat up straight and pulled me towards him, our lips connecting. The water splashed around us as he pulled my body closer to his by my ass. He moved his lips down from my jaw, to my neck and then my collarbone.

"To be honest, I have no idea how to ask this without it sounding like fucking valentine's day, but.. will you be mine and allow me to be yours?" Levi asked as his hands roamed my backside.

I smiled as I laughed. "Of course. Now close your eyes. I'm turning into a gigantic prune." I kissed his forehead before standing up and quickly throwing a towel around myself. Levi opened his eyes and smiled at me. A pure, genuine smile. I stared at him as he stood up, water dripping off of his body. He got out and I could not keep my eyes to myself.

"Close your mouth, you're catching flies." Levi said with a smirk.

I looked away and blushed. "S-sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" He asked as he walked out of the bathroom, I followed.

"Staring." I mumbled as I grabbed some boxers.

Levi slipped on a pair of boxers before putting his towel away. "I don't mind." I climbed into his bed where I was soon joined by him after he turned off the light. I laid with my face against his chest, my arm over his waist and his over my shoulder. I took a deep breath.

"Your scent is amazing." I whispered. Levi replied with a hum and ran his fingers through my hair. I rubbed his back softly, remembering the tattoo. I laid there for a few minutes in silence, thinking. Freedom from what?

As if he read my mind, Levi replied in a soft, sad, voice. "Freedom from those who terrorized me."