Levi's Birthday(P.1)

So, I wrote a chapter and for some reason it got deleted. This happens to me so much and I don't know why. I wrote some fluff in it but I don't feel it's worth rewriting a whole chapter, so I'll just throw it in with a different chapter. How do you guys feel about my story? I know it's long but I have such a hard time writing a full story in twenty chapters. Thank you so much for you're support! - Love, Kitty (Author)

~~~

The next morning I woke up before Levi so I snuck out of bed and into the kitchen. I raided the fridge, pantry and every other drawer for ideas. I ended up sticking with the regular pancakes, eggs, and bacon. When I was done, I set the table, and grabbed the presents I got him, hiding them under my chair.

I walked into the bedroom where Levi was laying on his back, still asleep. I smiled as I crawled onto the bed until I was able to sit on his thighs. He groaned softly, shifting his body. "Good morning, handsome." I called out loud enough to wake him up.

His eyes opened slowly and he blinked a few times. "What time is it?"

"About 10:30ish." I smiled and patted his chest. "I made breakfast." Levi sat up, his face inches from mine. I continued smiling before quickly kissing his cheek and running out of the bedroom. I sat at the table, making sure the gifts weren't noticeable as I waited for him to come out.

Levi yawned as he sat down and stared at the food. I jumped up. "I forgot something!" I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the cup of tea I was keeping warm in the microwave. I placed it in front of him and he stared at it, still not fully awake.

"Thank you." He mumbled before stuffing his face with a pancake. I ate slowly as I watched him gradually wake up. "This is really good. I didn't know you could cook." Levi took a sip of his tea and moaned. "You are an amazing boyfriend."

I smiled wider. "I'm glad you like it." When I was done eating I "asccidently" dropped my fork onto the floor. When I bent down to pick it up, I switched it with a present. Levi's eyes filled with suprise as I handed it to him. "Happy birthday, Levi. Oh, and Merry Christmas, too."

I hesitantly took the medium sized box from my hand and then eyed it as if he wasn't sure what to do with it. "Open it." I urged him and he carefully ripped the blue wrapping paper, revealing the gorgeous tea set.

"Wow." He whispered, staring at it in awe. "You didn't have to do this, Eren." He looked up at me, still shocked. I laughed.

"I wanted to. I know how much you like tea and I didn't think you had a set and I saw this one and thought you would like it." I rambled on a bit and his eyes showed me pure happiness.

"Thank you." Levi said before standing up. I bent down and picked up the other one.

"There's two more but I can only give you this one right now." I handed him the awkwardly shaped gift and he opened it.

"Oh, nice! I was completely out." Levi kissed my forehead before placing the bleach bottle in the closet and the tea set in the kitchen.

"When are they coming over?" I asked.

"About 15 minutes." He replied. I stood up and walked over to him before placing my lips on his. Our lips locked as we held each other. I felt my chest warm up as he gave me a gentle squeeze. "Let's get dressed."

Levi and I got ready together. He pinched my ass twice, making me yelp and when he wasn't looking I slapped his, making him glare at me. I laughed as I ran away from him but the apartment was to small. He eventually caught up to me and attacked me with tickles.

I gasped for air, making me laugh like a complete idiot. Levi let out a small laugh and then stopped torturing me. We were now laying on the floor, in the middle of the hallway, facing each other. We fixed our eyes on eachother before gently kissing.

Our lips barely moved, the kiss was gentle and filled with love. I slid my hand to his neck and he slid his to my hip. There was a knock at the door before the house filled with voices. "Happy birthday L-" Hanji stopped yelling when she saw Levi on top of me.

He slowly stood up and I followed his lead. "Merry Christmas." I said with a smile and Erwin and Hanji returned one. Petra came in behind them and handed Levi a present. He said a thank you before setting it down on the dining table.

It wasn't until about 7pm when they finally left. I took a deep breath as I started to brainstorm ideas on how to do this. Levi slumped down on the couch with a sigh and I decided it was now or never. I walked up in front of him and he looked up at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked softly.

"Remember how I said you had two more presents?" Levi nodded. "It's in the bedroom, follow me." I smiled and ran into the bedroom, he followed slowly behind. I dropped my pants to the floor. "Sit on the bed." I could feel my hands start to shake as he did as I asked.

I nervously crawled on to the bed, placing on leg on either side of him. He smirked as I lifted up his shirt, my hands shaking way too obviously. Levi grabbed my hand and kissed it gently. "Breathe, Eren." He whispered before releasing my hand.

I dropped his shirt on the floor and then stripped me of my own shirt. Levi's hand ran up the side of my body, feeling my ribs. I closed my eyes as I unbuckled his belt and then slipped it out. I kneeled in between his legs as I slid off his pants, leaving him in his boxers.

I gave him a quick, nervous peck before tugging his boxers off, too. I kissed his neck as I hardened his member with my hand. I slowly kissed down his body, his skin was warm and soft. I finally reached his arousal, my ass propped up by my knees, and took a deep breath before sliding it into my mouth.