The Special Day

Levi's POV

"Levi! Levi!" Hanji screamed in my ear, I remained absolutely calm. "You need to get dressed, your wedding is in a half an hour!" I sighed as I stripped down into my boxers. "Not in front of me! Though, now that I see you, I do enjoy the show." I glared at her and she giggled annoyingly.

I slipped on my white tuxedo before wrapping a navy blue tie around my neck. Hanji was blushing so hard I thought she'd blow up. "What the fuck is it?" I asked, irritated.

"You look handsome." She replied with a smile. "I need to get ready, start monitoring and being responsible!" I groaned and walked out of the room to go find Erwin and Petra. When I found them, they were already dressed.

Petra was wearing a dress. The top was white and it darkened into a blue. She looked beautiful. Erwin was in a black and white tuxedo, and pulling it off. When Hanji finally joined us, I was highly confused on when my friends became so good looking. The women wore the same, and so did the men. Only the bride and groom were singled out.

The beach was about five minutes from here so we got there with fifteen to spare. Under an arch on the beach in front of about twenty people. Thank god I do not have more than three friends. I was instructed to stand on the right side of underneath the arch and wait. Erwin, Hanji, and Petra will be walking down to join me once it starts.

The seats were already filled out and I was beginning to feel nervous. I wonder if he's going to wear a dress? That'd be cute, but if he wears a suit I'd be happy with it. I wish he had a father to walk him down the isle, who is going to hand him over to me? Minutes passed and Erwin walked down in between the blocks of chairs, his elbow interlocked with Mikasa.

Mikasa was very beautiful in the dress, but looking at her still makes me angry. Hanji and Armin walked next, it was amusing since Hanji was much taller than Armin. He looked very sophisticated in his suit. Petra and Sasha stopped at the beginning on the walkway and waited. I was confused until a car pulled up and the door opened.

Sasha and Petra slowly began sprinkling blue rose petals on the floor, but I didn't see anything. I couldn't hear, I couldn't breath. A barefoot stepped into the sand and pushed it's body out of the car, a beautiful skirt falling to cover his foot. Eren closed the door and the car drove off.

He walked behind the flower girls, a white veil hung over his face, with a bouquet in hand. His cheeks were bright red as his eyes landed on mine, I continued to survey the dress. The sleeves were very short and fell off the shoulder, the top completely revealed a few inches below his collarbone, but also left much to the imagination. His torso looked to be a different shape than usual.

The top was satin and smooth but Mikasa used other fabrics to create designs all over it. Now that I think about it, it almost looks like your average wedding dress. White with small floral designs, a small poof in the skirt. The only differences were its not your average wedding dress and Eren.

God, he was beautiful. When he finally reached me I had to give everything not to make love to him in front of everyone. He gave me a shy smile, tears brimmed his eyes. I gave him the best smile I could and he giggled. We went through the process up to the vows and I felt my heart stop. You've practiced, you'll be fine. You don't ever doubt yourself.

I cleared my throat as I gazed into Eren's beautiful eyes. "I have so many things I could possibly promise you I will or will not do but I'll just do the things I find to be important." I paused, feeling idiotic. "I promise to be honest, even when the truth is painful. I will always take care of you and support you, to make sure you're never in danger. I promise to always stay faithful, even if my tea proves to be a better lover." Eren snorted as the tears began. " I promise to love you, even if you take sex away from me for a year." Eren giggled, a tear rolling down his cheek. "In conclusion, no matter what happens, I promise to always be there for you and to always love you." I smiled nervously and he wiped tears from his eyes before taking his turn.