Levi's Birthday(P.2)

I looked up at Levi as I licked up the underside of his shaft, taking him in when I reached the tip. He sighed heavily when I started to suck on the tip. I bobbed my head up and down, sucking it as I went up. His breathing quickened, giving me more confidence.

Levi slide his hand down my back until he reached my boxers. His hands slipped in under them and over my rounded ass. I moaned as he squeezed it, vibrating his member. I felt his body twitch slightly as I fastened my pace.

His right hand slid inward, I didn't think much of it until his finger circled around my opening. I continued working him with my mouth as his finger slipped inside me. He added another one easily, pushing in deep when my head goes down.

I opened my mouth, releasing a soft moan. Levi curved his fingers inside me before slipping them out only to curve them in again. I used my hand with my mouth, rubbing it with the pace of my head. He let out a low groan, adding a third finger.

I moaned louder as he hit my g-spot repeatedly, making it hard for me to continue. He removed his fingers and I gave him one last lick before crawling back into his lap. I blushed as he stared at me, his face was blank.

My heart began pounding as his hands rubbed up my thighs and settled on my waist. We stared at each other for a few seconds before Levi took action. He made me hover over him as he pulled my body closer to his. My ribs were aligned with his face.

He looked up at me, need in his eyes, as he kissed my chest. I placed my hands on his shoulders before I moved to his neck. I leaned over, pulling his neck slightly, and smashed my lips into his. It felt almost as if that kiss was all I needed to survive.

"I need help." I finally admitted while Levi was kissing down my neck. He backed up before staring at me with a cocked eyebrow.

"With?" He asked softly. I stayed silent for a while, feeling to embarrassed to say it. I cleared my throat.

"Getting it, uh, in." I mumbled shyly. Levi grabbed my waist and moved it forward a bit more, aligning me with his sex. His hands repositioned onto my ass as I slowly pushed my self down, holding his member in place. I shut my eyes tightly as it began pushing against me.

When the tip slipped in I moved my hand back to his shoulder, my eyes still closed. I felt one of his hands slid up my back to my cheek, holding my face in place. "Look at me." He whispered softly, I slowly opened my eyes.

We gazed into each others eyes as I pushed down more, gasping. Levi crossed his legs under me, allowing him to go deeper. What do I do now? Why didn't I google this?! I slowly lifted my body up before going setting it back down.

Levi grabbed my hips. "Do it like this, Eren." Using my hips, he showed me how I should move. I nodded as I repeated the motion without his help. "Just.. like that." He said in a low, husky voice. I bit my lip as I moved down, curling my hips slightly, with a moan.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought our bodies closer. I bounced on his lap repeatedly, earning a low groan from Levi. I let out a higher pitched moan, leaning my head back. Levi took advantage and sank his teeth into my neck, making my body shudder.

He sucked on the tender skin as I continued moving my body. "Levi..." I sighed softly. He kissed my skin before moving his lips to mine, his hands on my ass. He squeezed the flesh and pulled my ass closer. I ran my tongue over his lower lip, waiting for acceptance.

Levi opened his mouth, allowing both our tongues to pass through. I moaned into the kiss as his member found my prostate. My hand slipped up his neck and into his hair, I grasped it gently. I backed up and studied his face as I took him in and out of me.

His silver eyes seemed to me have darkened with lust, his eyebrows were furrowed even while being pleased. His small, full lips were parted slighty as he panted. He groaned as I gripped his hair tighter.

"Ha-ah.." I moaned, feeling myself become close.

Levi smirked before speaking in a low, seductive voice. "You feel so fucking amazing." His eyes observed mine as my body twitched slightly. I slowed down slightly and hesitantly spoke.

"C-can you do something... for me?" I asked.

"Anything." He replied instantly.

"Say my name." I requested. Levi bit his lip in a way that made me want him to do me so much more. He kissed my jaw before moving to my ear, I sped back up. His warm breath blew against my ear as he whispered my name lustfully. "More." I whispered, almost in a moan.

"I love you, Eren." My body shuddered as I came to orgasm with a loud moan, Levi following right after. I slipped my hand out of his hair as we both caught out breath. Sweat covered our bodies but we didn't stink.

"I love you too, Levi. Happy birthday." I gave him a big smile as I slid him out of me. The moment he was out I laid back, my feet on either side of him, with a sigh. "You know, Levi, you're pretty amazing."

Levi straightened out his legs with a sigh, massaging the feeling back into them. "How so?"

"You've changed quiet a lot since the beginning of the year. You seem more.... human now." I closed my eyes and relaxed.

"Even animals enjoy sex." He replied.

"I'm not talking about sex, really but I don't know." I paused, collecting my thoughts. "You are no longer the angry homophobic asshole I thought you were. But I believe I would have fallen in love with your asshole self, too."

"You are still a brat. A tall, annoying brat." Levi said with a sigh and I propped myself up on my elbows. He was smirking. "You better put something on before I push you through a round two."

"Best out of three." I said with a smile as he crawled on top of me. This is going to be a long, amazing night.