Would You Rather...?

I sat on the bench for the bench press and observed. Armin was talking with Marco, Jean had his arm around Marco's waist. Mikasa, Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt were conversing calmy. Ymir and Christa were flirting. Levi was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed, a drink in his hand - probably his third. His group was laughing ad talking. Petra still innocently flirted with Levi, and for some reason it made me jealous.

Everyone had a drink, I'm honestly suprised we haven't been caught. I took a long swig of my own drink, not caring that I'm still underage, and scrunched my face in disgust as the warm liquid burned down my throat.

I couldn't help but stare at Levi, Petra saw me and whispered something to Levi. He opened his eyes and looked at me, his beautiful gray eyes narrowed. I continued to look at him as I finished off my drink. We glared at eachother until a drunk Jean spoke. "Thanks for coming, ev'rybody!" He slurred his words. "Who wants to play a game?"

People cheered and Jean smiled. "Sit in a circle by Er'n! Get another drink if you'd like. Come on!" He shouted happily. Everyone was sat side by side, Armin and Mikasa on either side of me. Levi was dragged by Hanji and sat across from me. We all looked at Jean. I got another bottle and sipped it. Marco explained the game.

"We are going to play would you rather." Marco got some groans. "Don't worry. It's not the boring version. In this version you actually have to do one of the choices."

'Interesting.' I thought.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" No one volunteered so he turned to Jean. "Jeanbo, would you rather drink beer from my mouth or take off your shirt?"

There were some whistles and hollers throughout the small crowd as Jean grabbed Marco's lower back and pulled him closer, whispering 'drink up'. Marco blushed as he took a short pull from his bottle and put his mouth against Jean's slightly parted lips, some of the liquid dripping out of the corner of Jean's mouth.

We clapped and laughed, Marco still flustered. That was definitely hot. It was now Jean's turn to "dare" someone. He scanned the crowd and stopped at Sasha who was munching away at some chips. "Potato girl!" She stopped munching and stared at Jean. "Would you rather play the pocky game, using a chip, with Connie or give everyone a chip?"

"That's cold, man. You can't make Sasha share her food." I said, making the crowd laugh.

Sasha glared at Jean as she placed a large chip in between her lips and then looked at Connie, blushing. Connie moved closer to her and placed his lips on the other end, there was already almost no space between them. Sasha took a small bite and the whole chip broke. Sasha whined at the loss of a perfectly good chip.

Sasha looked around the crowd to see who the next victim would be. We played a few rounds, Levi, Ymir, and I are the only ones who haven't been picked on yet. Everyone was now most definitely drunk, we weren't loud I just know because everyone has had at least three drinks.

The group was obviously tired of the small teasing would-you-rathers. Jean noticed and flashed me a mischievous grin. I sipped my drink as he spoke. "Eren. Would you rather make out with Levi or seductively remove his shirt?"

My stomach dropped along with my jaw. I closed my mouth when I looked at Levi who stared at me as he took a long pull from his new bottle. I looked at Jean. "He's not gay, Horse face." I said with a sigh.

"Don't chicken out, Jaeger. You have to pick one of them." Jean said everyone but Petra, Levi, and Erwin said some kind of agreement. I looked at Levi, his eyes burned into mine. I gulped as I walked over to him, excitement building inside me. He stood up as I approached him, crossing his arms over his chest. I could see a light shade of pink brushing his cheeks from the alcohol. Please don't kill me.

He finished off his 5th bottle and tossed it onto the floor. What am I going to do? I turned and looked at Jean, pleading with my eyes. He cocked his head at Levi and made a smoochy face. I turned to Levi again, his lips were soft looking and beautiful.

Levi sighed. "I'd rather not stand here all night, Jaeger. Kiss me or strip me, make your choice."

I cautiously placed my hand on his waist and pulled him closer to me. He looked at me with his cold, dead eyes. I pushed all my nerves away and smashed my lips against his. He pushed his against mine, placing his hands on my neck. We moved our lips together perfectly.

Levi broke the kiss and sat back down as if we didn't just kiss. I slowly walked back to my seat and sat down, mesmerized. Petra was angry but I honestly did not care. I was right, his lips are soft.