The Bully

"Dammit, Eren! Turn that shit off!" Levi shouted, obviously pissed off. I jolted awake and quickly turned my alarm off.

"Sorry." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes and then climbing down my ladder.

"You're lucky it's time for me to wake up or else I'd cut your balls off." He stated as he climbed down his ladder. I laughed quietly at his bed head and he glared at me. "What the fuck are you laughing at, faggot?"

I stopped laughing and frowned slightly. "You're the only faggot I see." I was looking through my dresser before I felt a sharp pain erupt in my side. I clutched my side and groaned.

"Watch it, kid. I'm not a morning person." Levi said as he walked into the bathroom. How can someone so hot have such an ugly personality?

I stripped in front of the dresser, the place he punched me was already bruising. I slipped on a black t-shirt and some white jeans. When Levi walked out of the bathroom I went in, brushed my teeth and hair and then went back out.

Levi was shirtless, his back towards me. I stared in awe of the angel wings tattoed down his muscular back. He turned around as he put a black, muscle shirt on and sighed. "Do I really need to start using that spray bottle on you again, mutt?" He asked rhetorically. I looked at my watch, 9:45.

I slipped on my shoes and socks and threw a backpack over my shoulder. How am I ever going to draw this guy? I asked myself as I watched him leave the room, I left 10 seconds after. I walked behind him, awkwardly. He didn't seem to notice but about halfway there he stopped and turned around.

"How long to you plan to follow me? You're a creep." He said coldly.

"I-I'm not following you." I stuttered, walking past him.

I heard the sound of a zipper and turned around curiously. Big mistake. The moment my eyes saw Levi, he lifted up his arm and water hit me in the face. I stumbled back slightly.
"What the hell!" I clenched my fists, it was all I could do not to punch him.

"The rules apply outside of the dorm, too." He walked past me without even a glance.

I wiped my face with my hands and continued walking behind him all the way to the classroom. He sighed when he realized I was still behind him but he didn't do anything else. We sat on opposite sides of the room and waited. I glanced at him and noticed he was glaring at me.

'What the fuck are you looking at?' He mouthed, his lips were a natural shade of pink. They look soft. I was about the answer when the teacher walked in.

"Good morning, class. Welcome to photography. In this class we will be taking and analyzing photographs." He continued speaking until 10 minutes before the end of class and then told us to pull numbers.

'Please not Levi. Please not Levi.' I chanted in my head as I pulled a number out of the bucket. It was number four. I sat down and waited for further instructions. Once everyone was seated he spoke again.

"By the way, I'm Mr. Kurz." His blue eyes studied everyone before continuing. "Who has number one?"

Two girls rose their hands and looked at each other. They smiled and he did the same with two and three.

"Four?" He asked, searching the small crowd of people. I rose my hand slowly and then looked to see who I was with.

Levi was looked at me the moment I looked at him and we both groaned. Of course I'd get him. Mr. Kurz continued until everyone had a partner and the  explained our project.

"I want you and your partner to take a picture of something that represents both of your personalities. It could be two separate things put into one or just one thing. I want it to be original and artistic. You'll have the rest of class to get together with your partner and brainstorm. Good luck."

Levi dragged himself over to me, his area was getting crowded, and sat two seats away from me. He stared at me with those cold, silver eyes making me feel flustered. I looked away from him, down to my hands.

"So, we need a gay flag for you." He said indifferently. I snapped my head up to look at him. He stared at me with that annoyingly emotionless face.

"And a dwarf for you, maybe even a donkey. I mean they are small and asses. Fits you perfectly." I said with a smile and then stormed out of the classroom.

I walked back to my room, alone. It was quiet. I hate the silence, it gives me too much room to think. I thought of Levi, the handsome jackass. The man with tattoos on his body and stretchers in his ears. The bully who has a slight scent of cigarettes and bleach. The black haired shorty who is more than capable of making my heart skip a beat or stop completely. The asshole who I just might have a crush on.

I climbed up into my bed and sighed. I've only been here for three days and I already want to leave. I'd have no where to go, I'm homeless. Mom died when I was thirteen and my father abandoned Mikasa and I. I felt tears well up in my eyes thinking about mom. I rolled over and stuffed my face into my pillow, falling asleep.