Heated

The scent of eggs and bacon roused me from my sleep. I groaned as I sat up and stretched. I stood up and waddled sleepily into the kitchen area. Levi was standing in the kitchen, cooking. I walked up behind his and gave him a gentle kiss on the neck. "G'morning." I mumbled, still hazy from sleep.

He didn't look at me when he replied. "Good morning. How did you sleep?"

"Good, I think." I dragged my feet over the the couch before plopping down onto it and groaning.

"Are you hungry?"

"Mm." I groaned.

"I have no idea what that means." Levi said in a happy tone.

"Food."

"How about coffee?"

"Mm!" I groaned again.

Levi didn't reply as he walked over and placed a foot on my ass, pushing down slightly. "I'm about two seconds away from getting the spray bottle."

The moment he finished his sentence, I sat straight up. "Food and coffee sounds nice." I said like a robot.

"Clear communication makes me happy." He said with a straight face and an uninterested tone.

"Anything I can do for you?" I asked as I slowly stood up.

"No, just sit down at the table." He poured coffee into two cups and gave one to me. "Do you like cream in your coffee?"

"Sometimes. I'm okay though, thank you." I smiled before I took a sip. "Oh my goodness, this is heaven in a cup."

"Next time I go to the store I'll buy some and tea is better but I still agree." Levi set a plate with eggs, bacon, and pancakes on it in front of me and another one across from me. He grabbed butter and syrup out of the fridge before sitting down. I watched him as he lifted up his cup, his fingers holding it around the rims.

"You hold your cup weird." I said before taking a bite.

His eyes flicked up at me as he took another sip, almost in a glare. "Do I?" He asked while looking at the cup. "I don't think so."

I shrugged. "They have handles for a reason." I took a sip of my coffee. "Thank you for breakfast, it's delicious."

"Handles break and you're welcome." After breakfast I felt a lot more energetic but Levi just sat on his couch and read his book. I sat next to him, my legs crossed underneath me, and laid my head on his shoulder. He pretty much ignored me, no matter how much I stared.

I poked his face but he didn't even flinch. I groaned angrily and poked his cheek again, I got no reaction. Frustrated, I took the book out of his hand and threw one leg over him. He looked as if I just did exactly what he wanted.

"Stop ignoring me!" I whined, holding the book over my lap.

"You haven't said anything." He said before taking the book out of my hand. "You made me lose my place."

"Good." I replied as I crossed my arms over my chest.

Levi placed his book on the table and then settled his hands on my back. He looked up at me, amusement in his eyes. I studied his face as he did mine, his lips tempting me. I slid my hands up his arms until they wrapped around his neck.

"Are we going to stare at each other all day or are you going to kiss me?" I asked impatiently.

He smirked and pulled my body closer to his before kissing me. His lips tasted of coffee and bacon. I pushed against his body, deepening the kiss. His tongue tasted my lips before I opened my mouth, letting it slip in.

I slowly rocked my body against his, I could feel him harden through the layers of both our boxers. I broke the kiss and looked at his face. He was as emotionless as ever, to be honest it was kind of a confidence breaker. I frowned slightly before sliding off.

Levi stopped me just before I got off and placed his face in my neck, his warm breath sent shivers down my spine. I sighed in content as he kissed the skin with need. I placed a hand on the back of his head, grasping his hair as he began to suck on it.

I pushed down against him, sexual need beginning to build up. Levi slid his hands up my shirt, his fingers brushing my skin. I closed my eyes, focusing on his touch. He kissed up my neck and back to my lips where he gave me a peck.

"I need to get dressed, Eren." Levi said dryly.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously." He replied.

I stared at him for a moment, hoping he was joking. When I realized he wasn't, I roughly pushed against his chest as I got off. Without another glance I walked down the hallway, into the bedroom, and out on to the balcony.

I sat on the floor, even though there were chairs, with my back against the wall and stared blankly. The view was of stores and cars, nothing interesting. I rubbed my face as if by doing that the anger would disappear. It didn't work.

I heard drawers open and close in the room but I didn't look. It wasn't me, right? Maybe he has to go somewhere. Have more confidence, he isn't that big of a jerk. I watched the clouds move in the bright blue sky, it was relaxing. I heard the door slide open and then I smelt a cigarette. I looked up and Levi was staring straight ahead as if he didn't notice me.

"Cigarettes smell like shit." I mumbled in irritation.

Levi's head snapped towards me. "When did you get out here?"

I glared at him before turning my head away from him. "Since you decided to be insensitive."

"Insensitive?" He repeated. "How was I insensitive?"

"You're a complete idiot if you don't know the answer to that." I stood up and was about to go inside when he grabbed my arm.

"Did I do something?" He asked, completely serious.

"I need to get dressed." I said before removing my arm from his grip and walking back into the room. Calm down, you're an idiot. Just calm down. There's no need to be such an ass.

I slipped on some black jeans and kept the T-shirt I had on. Levi joined me in the room about a minute later. I hoped he'd just dropped it but he didn't. Instead, he stood in front of me and refused to let me leave.

"What?" I snapped.

"Stop being so pissy with me. I have no idea what your problem is." He intoned.

"It doesn't feel very good when your confidence gets shattered." I replied after a long silence.

"I'm still not following."

"We were making out on minute and then you basically told me to get off as if we weren't." The moment I said it I realized how stupid it sounded. I sat on the bed and put my head in my hands.

Levi let out a long sigh. "If we had continued, I would've ended up fucking you."

"So?" I whispered into my hands.

"So, I just didn't feel like it was the right time." He said dryly. "Petra, Erwin, and Hanji are coming over in an hour. It's our game night, I'd love for you to join us." Levi sat next to me and kissed my head.

I looked up at him, feeling embarrassed. "Okay."