Late Night Swim

I jumped up excitedly and ran towards the door. "Let's go! Let's go!" I chanted as I slipped my shoes on.

"I feel like I've aged ten years already." Levi mumbled as he walked down the hall. We got into the car and I couldn't sit still, my legs kept bouncing. I gave an evil giggle as I pulled out my phone and took a picture of Levi. Either he is too done to care or just didn't notice. I narrowed my eyes at him and stared until we parked, the store was literally two minutes away.

Levi turned his head very slowly, the look of a murderer on his face. "May I help you, Eren?" I gave him the look of pure innocence and he gave no reaction as he got out. I followed next to him, slipping my hand into his. He looked at me and I retracted my hand, we both stopped walking.

"You don't mind, do you?" I asked.

"Mind what?" He replied, seemingly confused.

"P-D-A." I said and he looked even more confused. "Public Display of Affection. I'm asking if you mind me holding your hand in public."

Levi rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand again. "Of course not. I can't hold it for long but, until we get a cart, I'll hold it." I smiled and squeezed his hand gently, he squeezed back. We kept squeezing each other's hand back and forth, squeezing harder every time, until we got to the store. I rubbed the pain from my hand as Levi got the cart.

"You're a lot stronger than you look." I mumbled as we started to walk.

"Are you saying I don't look strong?" Levi asked as he lifted his arm up slightly, his muscle shirt leaving nothing to the imagination.

I poked his arm. "No, don't get so defensive." I joked. "So what do you want me to go get? It's like a treasure hunt."

He chuckled. "You're really excited, aren't you?"

"I am." I smiled and I saw the corner of his mouth twitch. We went down the isle packed with cold drinks of all kinds. I was amazed by all the different types of alcoholic beverages. I don't turn 21 for another 5 months, I sighed. I turned around when I heard Levi groan. He was looking at the top shelf like it was his arch nemesis.

"Do you want me to get something for you?" I asked.

Levi nodded and then pointed. I grabbed it and placed it in the cart. "Do you want anything? I'll buy you a drink if you want."

I thought about it for a second. "What do you think I'd like?"

"Do you like the taste of alcohol?" He asked as he studied the alcohol.

"Not really." Not even a second after I replied, Levi grabbed a pack of 6 bottles with pink liquid in them. We walked around the store and it seemed like this was a second nature to him. I definitely enjoy watching Levi.

When we got home it was 7:15. Levi and I unloaded the car and placed the groceries on the table. "Go put your suit on while I sort this out."

"Okay." I said with excitement as I ran to the bedroom. I quickly changed in to black swimming trunks with red stripes going up the side. I threw on a black muscle shirt and walked back to Levi. He was cutting vegetables up and placing them into small bowls. He glanced up at me and then back down before taking a second look.

"You're a handsome man, Eren." Levi said matter-of-factly.

I blushed and looked at the floor. "Thank you." Levi kissed me before walking into the bedroom. I was highly tempted to go back there but instead I waited. When he came out he was in white trunks with blue stripes and a white muscle shirt. He is so hot. I couldn't take my eyes off of him as he walked down the hallway.

"Grab something and follow me." He said as he placed some food into a cooler, I carried it for him. We walked down a long path for about two minutes before I saw the pool. It was pretty big. There was a small hot tub, lots of chairs, two grills, and a fireplace. It was beautiful. I squealed as I felt the excitement come back.

Levi unlocked the gate and held it open for me. "Place the cooler by the grill and then you can swim."

"'Kay!" I said and did as he asked. I sat on the right side of the pool with my legs in the water for quite a few minutes. I watched Levi as he placed some patties on the grill, the smell was heavenly. I looked around and realized no one else was here. I smiled as I got up and quietly walked behind Levi.

"I already told you, you aren't a ninja." He said without even turning his head.

I groaned. "You're no fun." I kissed his neck gently before turning around and jumping into the pool. The feeling of the water against my skin was comforting. I stayed underwater for as long as I could and then popped up, gasping for air.

"Don't drown yourself, I'd rather not have to eat all this by myself."

"How about, I eat and then drown?" I joked.

Levi thought about it for a moment. "I'd be okay with that."

I scoffed, jokingly. "Rude!"

"I'm brutally honest. Now get out and come eat."

"That was quick." Levi placed two plates on a table next to the grill with all the toppings for a hamburger. My stomach growled again and I pushed on it as if that would stop it. I sat down and he sat next to me.

"Take what you'd like. Just don't waste anything or I'll drown you myself."

We talked a lot as we ate, more than usual actually. When we were done eating, Levi pushed me into the pool. I laughed and splashed him, he jumped back but the water still hit him. He glared at me before jumping in, splashing me even more.

I swam to him and hopped onto him, wrapping my arms and legs around him. He placed his hands under my ass and I squeaked softly. Levi's hair was messy, I chuckled as I pushed it out of his face. He stared at me with a straight face before dunking me under water. I unwrapped my body from his and swam away. "That was mean! I was hoping for a kiss."

"Then come here." He said in a low voice, a slight curve on the corner of his mouth. I went over to him and he placed his hand on my neck, pulling gently. I leaned down a bit and he removed all space between our lips. I slid my hands up his sides until I could wrap them back around his neck, his hands were placed on my lower back.

I could feel the kiss slowly heating up as he pulled our bodies closer. He moved his lips to neck, leaning my head back and to the side. My eyes were closed while he massaged my neck with his mouth. I gasped softly and then opened my eyes, shocked.

"Ew, that's disgusting."