He is the best

"I really wish I could. But.. I can't." My tears forming on my eyes. "I can't." Heart sinking and insecure.
Sasuke Uchiha kissed my hand gently again, "Don't cry, my love. I will prove it. I will prove that I only have eyes and heart for you."

He took a small step back and looked into my eyes, "Though it hurts that you can't feel my sincerity and how genuine I am with my feelings towards you, I will prove it. I will. I love you so much, only you." Sasuke sure know what to say and when to say it. He knew how to play his cards right, he knew whatever to say to make someone fall in love. He knows it all. It's so risky and dangerous to be in love with him. Yet I'm loving it.

I sighed in defeat, "I guess so. Maybe it's just me and my head again." Feeling embarrassed for causing Sasuke unnecessary trouble and worry, I tip toed and kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry, I should trust you more."

He seemed surprised again, "Damn, you just keep surprising me today." He grinned before returning the kiss on my forehead. "Don't apologize. I'm very glad you've chose to confide in me, let me in. I'm glad you shared your thoughts and worries. I just want you to know, whatever you are going through, you're not going through it alone. I'm with you, I love you. Always have and always will. So don't apologize."

My eyes widen for a second. I was left speechless and my only reaction was to embrace him, so tight. Just clinging onto him, crying tears of joy. I was so touched to hear him understanding me, assuring me, being patient with me and loving me. After all these times, I should have known better.
I silently promised to myself, I will try and trust him. I'm sure he deserves it after all.
He held my hand gently, repeatedly planting kisses on the back of my hand softly as the bell rang.

"Well, let's get back to class." He grinned while looking up, pausing from his kisses.