Payback

"Do you think I should go, Mr. Uchiha?" I leaned against his table, in his office.

"Seems like your friends really want you to. It wouldn't hurt to go." The teacher was cooly laid back on his leather chair, facing me. "Besides, I'll be going. Tsunade told me to keep an eye on you."

"Eh? You'll be coming?" I asked curiously. I didn't know if I should be happy or not. Sasuke's fingers tapping against his leather chair's handle as he silently nodded elatedly. Well, I guess at least he's happy to go, I thought to myself while looking at him.

"It's time to go." Sasuke uttered as he got up, held my hand and led me to the door. "Will you be fine on your own today?" Just as he opened the door, he asked. "Yeah." I replied, withdrawing my hand as he opened the door. I didn't want anyone to see us holding hands.

"Are you sure?" The teacher asked again while we were walking out of school.

"Hello,hello." Sai interrupted me just as I wanted to answer Sasuke. Sai wasn't alone, he was with a big gang. Sasuke was alerted and he pushed me away, "Go, Naruto!" While the entire gang charge at him all at once. The group was so big, I couldn't even get a glimpse of Sasuke in that horde. All I knew was that they were beating him up.

"Stop, Sai!" I pulled the leader's shirt as he watched with a smug look. He ignored me, slapping my hands off him. I pleaded him to stop but when he wouldn't listen I shoved myself into the crowd of gangsters. "Stop, everyone! Please!" They weren't students from here, so everyone was much older and bigger than me.

I finally got to the middle of the horde and I jump above Sasuke to protect him. "I said Stop!" Someone hit me in the cheeks and another in the stomach. They were so cold hearted, they didn't give a damn. Sasuke over flipped us, and now he was the one at the top, protecting me.

My tears couldn't help my leak out from my eyes seeing Sasuke hurt in front of my face. But he endured it all.

Sasuke abruptly hopped up and fought against them, slowly moving the circle of gangsters away from me.

There were a few members hurt and Sasuke looked like he was successfully taking out one by one. But of course they took cheap shots at him while he was busy beating up one. But as soon as he was done, he would turn around and beat the ones throwing the cheap shots.

Minutes passed before everyone was laid out, Sasuke's body covered in blood and bruises and Sai was nowhere to be seen. "Are you.. ok?" He wobbly walked over, and landed on me. "Sasuke?!" I panicked as he fell unconscious.

I immediately carried him to the nearest hospital and the nurses bandaged him up and placed him on the bed to rest. They reported him to have no serious injuries. I heaved a sigh of relief, gazing at him.

My hand reached out to his bruised face, my thumb stroking his cheek. He awoken to my touch and weakly held my hand on his face. "Are you ok, Naruto?" Was the first thing he asked. He was so caring, even though he's the one lying on the hospital bed.

"I'm not the one lying on the hospital's bed." I giggled, he kissed my hand and looked at me with regretful eyes. "Sorry that they hurt you. It's my fault." He weakly kissed my hand again. "I don't blame you, Sasuke."

Sasuke stayed that night in the hospital to recuperate and I stayed by his side the entire time. It was time to repay him for what he did, and Uzumaki Naruto don't like owing favors! I took care of him like how he took care of me. Only this time his wounds were physical and mine were mental.

But the whole time in the hospital, Sasuke Uchiha looked so overjoyed.

Silly Uchiha..

Beaten and bruised so badly yet smiling so widely for such a trivial act.