Crush

After we had such an awkward conversation, Sasuke and Kiba decided on the date. It was this coming Friday night, at Kiba's apartment.
To be honest, I wasn't struggling with geography. Even though Mr Uchiha is very flirtatious, he marks his works and tests very strictly.

The week carried on as per usual. The usual harassment from Sasuke. The usual lunches with Kiba. And of course, Kiba and I had to stay back after school to work and plan for the school festival.

A thought suddenly hit me on an evening while I was working with Kiba on the costumes.

Does Sasuke flirt with every student of his?

Sheesh.
But during classes, when I think of him, my heart skips a beat and my face heats up.
Even worst, when he's the teacher of the class, I can only hope he doesn't notice my flushed face.

When we exchange glances, it makes my heart flutter. I can't deny it but he is an incredibly charming man. Anyone's heart would flutter when they see a good looking man look at them like that right?

Right?

Eventually, it was Friday.
And for the entire week, I was counting down to Friday. I don't know what I'm feeling. Anxious or excited?

Kiba looked fine to me.
"Hey, why are you spacing out?" He tapped my shoulder and I was pulled out from my thoughts.
"Huh? Oh, it's nothing. " I continued munching on my mashed potato.
"By the way, remember tonight is-"
"Yes, yes I remember.." Don't have to remind me of it..

*Ring Ring Ring!* the school bell rung indicating that lunch break was over.

"Come on, you don't want to be late for Mr. Uchiha's class!" He gobbled down his last spoon full while I grabbed my bowl of mashed potato to eat on the way there.

"Is it really that nice?" Kiba asked while we walked to class.
I nodded, with my mouth full. Only on Fridays, they served mashed potato. And the gravy.. Mhmmmm!
"Here." I offered Kiba to take a bite of my precious mashed potato. He better be glad because I don't usually share with anyone! I fed him and his eyes lit up.

"Oh wow, can I have another bite?"
"No way!"
"Come on, just another bite!" He was snatching the spoon from me playfully.
When suddenly someone knocked into me from behind, causing me to drop the mash potato.

"Hey!" I turned behind.
"Stop flirting and get your ass to class." Sasuke sternly said before walking ahead of us to class. He didn't even apologize!

During his class, he never once glanced at me. He completely ignored me and treated me just like everyone else. Was he angry at me for earlier?

But we weren't doing anything wrong.

Jerk! He's just jealous!

Wait..I shouldn't be so worked up over him.

"Hey, you alright? Your face is red." Kiba placed his hand on my forehead, feeling if I have a fever.

I nodded and I laid my head on the table as a small sigh escaped my lips.
Why are you doing this, Sasuke?

Kiba sneakily kissed my forehead, "Come on, don't look so down. What's wrong? You can tell me anything."

"I.. " I shook my head and returned a kiss on his cheek, "I'm fine." I gave a reassuring smile.

"Just a little tired."

Yeah, I'm just tired..

After school, I went to Kiba's apartment. I've been to Kiba's place many times and sometimes I would even sleep over. After eating our dinner, we started to tidy up his place before Mr. Uchiha arrived.

*Ding dong!*

"Oh, he's on time!" Kiba went to get the door.
I don't know how I feel about this..