Face the truth

I just had to force myself to continue eating, though I became extremely quiet throughout the meal.
We never talked about the kiss, all Kiba could talk about was the planning of the festival and what our class would be doing.
I think he could care less about the kiss we witnessed.
So why am I giving a fuck.

Maybe I'm just pained because I'm thinking that she's better than me.
But yet I'm so afraid of losing something that isn't mine to begin with.

These thoughts killed me while I was in class.
Lucky for me, the new girl was only in my geography class.

I wish she wasn't, though.

No matter how much I tried to reason with myself, all my endless questions had the same answer.

I was in love with Sasuke.

I shouldn't be. I'm with Kiba..
It's all his fault. Why must he make me fall for him.. And put me into this mess of a situation.
Does that mean I no longer have feelings for Kiba?

I was so prepared to go home and have a nice nap after such a torturing day but Kiba stopped me with terrifying news.

Kiba and I still have detention with Sasuke for being late to his class.

I honestly don't know how to act around Sasuke now that I've figured out the truth.
I do have my pride, I can't just go over and tell him I love him after pushing him away.
Besides, he moved on to someone else.
And I have Kiba.

Kiba and I were at snail's speed, walking to the classroom, as slow as possible.

We entered the class, and Sasuke was already there unlike the first time I was in detention. My body immediately tensed up and I felt really awkward around him.
He eyeballed us while we took our seats.
Then he broke the silence by asking, "So, why were you guys late again?"
His tone was very normal, like he was speaking to some other students.
He didn't have that tone he always used with me. And I missed that.

It's like he wasn't even bothered by our separation at all.
"It's none of your business." I harshly answered, folding my arms and leaning back on my chair.
Did I sound angry?
I didn't want it to be obvious but I just couldn't help it, I hated the sight of him.

"Naruto, show me some fucking respect." It was his turn to fold his arms.

The moment was tensing up and I felt my blood boil.

I was already so stressed by the bullshit he caused and he wants to start with me?

"Fuck off!" I slammed my palms against the table and stood up furiously.
Kiba held my arm, tugging on it and
shaking his head.

At this point, I couldn't give a damn if Sasuke was my teacher.
I was just so overwhelmed with the emotions and the stressed he caused me.

I'm angry at the fact I was so bothered and he wasn't.
I'm angry at the fact he moved on.
I'm angry at him.