Affection's a curse

*pst* the beer can opened.

And Sasuke furiously gulped it down as if he was upset. "Woah, you're an awesome drinker!" It was Kiba's turned to open a beer can.
*pst* "Naruto. Come here, let's drink some."

"I don't feel like it." I coughed out.
"I don't want to get drunk before studying." I continued my excuses.

"Oh right, it's your first time drinking right?" Kiba sipped on his beer can while Sasuke was still gulping down.

"Sorry, I feel ill. I don't think I want to study anymore. You two can carry on."
I tucked my head inside the blanket again before I heard flipping of pages.
Man, they two.. Drinking and studying..

And Sasuke's voice echoed the entire room as he talked the way he did in class. His voice was soothing my aching heart. His voice made me comfortable and at ease.

And before I knew it, I fell asleep.

....

I woke up to two drunk idiots. One heavily asleep on the table and drooling on the textbook.
Another one by my side.

And who was by my side?

Sasuke Uchiha.

"Naruto.." My fidgeting seemed to have woken up the dead drunk Sasuke who was gulping down beer furiously earlier on. "I love you so much, Naruto.." His arms wrapped around me tightly.

I looked over to Kiba, fearing that he would hear it. Fortunately, he was still asleep.
"You're drunk." I removed his arms and while I was leaving the bed to go to Kiba's side to wrap a sheet around him, Sasuke grabbed my wrist suddenly, denying my departure. "Drunk or not, I think you clearly know my feelings for you." He hiccuped.

I fling his hand off mine, "Stop it, Sasuke. And you should clearly know my feelings for Kiba! So give it up already. We're never going to be together. Just please.. Leave me the hell alone!" I successfully escaped his side and move towards Kiba.

Please stop making me feel this way. I'm so confused about my feelings.
All of my emotions are overwhelming me. I don't want to feel like this anymore..

It's Sasuke's fault.
If he would just let me be!

And I continued on with my earlier intention, "Oh.. Hey.. Naruto.." Kiba kissed my palm while I was wrapping the sheet around him. He seemed half-awake. "I love you, Naruto.." Kiba muttered as he planted his lips another time on the back of my hand.

Sasuke's giving off a bad vibe, like a really bad one. The room's atmosphere tensed up as his evil eyes laid on us, watching our every move in envy.

"Since you're awake, let's go sleep on the couch. Stupid Sasuke is hogging the bed." I stroked Kiba's head, fearing that something dangerous would happen. It's best to evacuate the room now.

Kiba looked over to the bed to spot the teacher. And the teacher was staring right back at us. His eyes was filled with an expression I can't explain.

Mr Uchiha swiftly got out of the bed, "Here. Take the fucking bed." And he stormed off, slamming the bed room door behind him. He was really angry, in fact, the most angry I've ever seen him.

"What's up with him?" Kiba wobbled over to the bed.
Kiba was too hung over to notice what the fuck was happening, and he unsteadily flopped onto the bed ignorantly. I shook my head, smiling assuringly, "His hangover caused him to be in a bad mood." I soon after followed, and tucked myself in beside Kiba.

Sasuke is sure scary when he's mad.

Kiba hugged me from behind and his jaw resting on my shoulder while he whispered in my ear, " I love you, I really do. "

It made me nervous, I didn't know what to reply. Why? Usually my reply of " I love you too" comes naturally. But now, why is it so hard to say it?

"Hah, me too.." I pushed out the words. And it didn't feel right at all.

He kissed cheek, too drunk to realize my awkward tone.

"Huh? What- what the fuck is that?" My lover hopped up. "What the- is that a fucking kiss mark on your neck?!" He raised his voice, flaring up.

Shit! I forgot..!