Its all your fault

The relationship was fucked because I was fucked up. And I wish I could start anew with Kiba, but he's better off without me.

When I was heading back to our booth and I realized Sasuke was standing at the hall's entrance, near to the corner where Kiba and I was. He folded his arms, leaning against the wall, staring at me.

Shit.

I quickly walked passed him, pretending to ignore him. "You alright?" He whispered into my ear, the second I passed him. I turned around in anger, "No! I'm not fucking alright! And it's your fucking fault! Everything is your fucking fault!" When I couldn't hold it in any longer, all these pent up anger and stress came babbling out of my lips.

"Fucking Uchiha!" I slammed my hand on his chest. "It's all your fault.." Before I realized, I was so angry and upset, tears came streaming down my face.

He abruptly pulled me in for a hug, my face was buried in his chest. His arms wrapped around me, I felt safe from the pain for a moment.

It only lasted for a few seconds, before I snapped back into reality and digested the situation. "Don't touch me! Just leave me alone! If you left me alone, I wouldn't have fucked up!" I yelled at the teacher before taking off.

I reached my booth and noticed everyone was already packing up. The festival was over. I heaved a loud sigh, I thought the festival would bring me some joy but instead..

I requested for the last box of takoyaki before heading home. Kiba was still nowhere to be seen.

When I returned home, I couldn't help but cry. Cried it all out.

The weekends were worst. It felt so lonely I could almost go insane.

I wondered how is Kiba doing. I wondered what is he doing. I wondered if he hates me now. The thoughts of him and our memories replayed in my head constantly. Memories before Mr. Uchiha entered our lives.

It's all his fault.

It was finally a Monday. And I was debating if I should go to school and face Kiba. It would be very awkward and tense. But I do want to see him.

I decided to go in the end, I threw on a hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans.

I reached the school gate and it was such a terrible sight to see Kiba not there, waiting for me, with his smiling face. I stepped into the school and breathe in deeply. Hoping something will give the courage to face Kiba in class. As I slowly walked to class, my heart was racing. It was pounding so hard in my chest, I thought I couldn't do it. But I did.

I entered the class, late as usual. Eyes were on me once again, in Mr. Uchiha's lesson. "Do you hate to see me? That's why you're always late?" The teacher stopped teaching when he noticed my presence. I wanted to ignore him but he was still my teacher after all, I had no choice but to respect him. "No, Mr. Uchiha.." My voice was weak. He looked at me in the eyes so lovingly as he signaled me to go to my seat.

If it was a regular student that he wasn't infatuated with, he probably give them hell. But I guess his love is a blessing in disguise, in school.

Kiba wasn't seated beside me. He was sitting with the 'popular' group. The group includes Ino, Hinata, Neji, Sai and Gaara. They were laughing so loudly in that corner of the class.

"Hey, Uzumaki. Heard you fell for a teacher? Who is it?" Neji mocked me. And the rest of them laughed again.

I was shocked to know Kiba actually told them. Why would he spill something so personal.. Between us.. About me.. To them? I felt somewhat betrayed. I felt like I couldn't trust Kiba anymore. What if he begins spilling more personal secrets about me? Was he still angry about our break up? I can't believe he's so immature to hold a grudge!

But he's wrong.. I didn't fall for..

No, I didn't leave him for Uchiha.

"Shut the fuck up." Mr. Uchiha slammed his hand on the whiteboard, "Stop your pointless talk and listen to me." He yelled at the group fiercely.

Sasuke helped me.

I guess it is really a blessing in disguise to have a teacher in love with you.